cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Auto - Pandora is not working right now message

yankeemarko1
Underground

Hi. I have my Samsung Galaxy S8 connected with USB. Every other app works fine but I’ve been getting this message for couple weeks. If I disconnect the phone and just open the app Pandora opens and works fine. 

Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @yankeemarko1Sorry for any trouble listening to Pandora in your vehicle.

Could you provide the following information so I can investigate?

1. What is the make, model and year of your vehicle?
  2. If you have an aftermarket stereo, what is the make and model of that device?
  3. What is the make and model of your phone? Also, can you tell me the Pandora app version (let me know if you need help finding that)?
  4. Is your vehicle equipped with Android Auto or Apple CarPlay?
  5. Have you experienced this issue only when in the car, or also when listening on your phone outside the car?

Let me know.

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

yankeemarko1
Underground

Hi. Thanks for replying. 

1. 2018 Mazda Miata GT 

2. The stereo is the factory head unit 

3. Phone is Samsung Galaxy S8, Pandora version is 2012.1

4. I am using Android Auto. The hub supports both AA and CarPlay 

5. I only have the issue when trying to play Pandora through Android Auto. I get a black screen with a triangle that has an exclamation point in it. It says Pandora is not working right now. If I unplug the phone and just start the app on the phone it works fine. 

Thanks for your help on this. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for the info @yankeemarko1

Can you do me a favor and take a picture of the error message that appears.

In the meantime, I've already created a ticket and passed it along to our engineers for a closer look into what may be happening. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

yankeemarko1
Underground

I went out today and it launched fine so I’m unable to take a picture. I’ll snap one if it does it again. 

Bri933
Local Performer

Hi my Pandora keeps going out on me and I don't like it please fix it it's getting me very very mad

TannerPandora

Hi @Bri933! Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having trouble with Pandora in your vehicle. 

Can you tell me a little bit more about your experience. I'll be in a better position to investigate. 

1. What is the make, model and year of your vehicle?
  2. If you have an aftermarket stereo, what is the make and model of that device?
  3. What is the make and model of your phone? Also, can you tell me the Pandora app version (let me know if you need help finding that)?
  4. How is your smartphone connected to your car? (Bluetooth, USB, Aux)
  5. Have you experienced this issue only when in the car, or also when listening on your phone outside the car?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos