cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Pandora launches when connected in vehicle

Bbrandiwine1
Local Performer

I have a 2022 Chevy Silverado. I have both the phone's app disabled and the vehicle's automatic disabled. Pandora still starts. My phone recently updated (Samsung Galaxy S21) and my app is showing it updated 2 days ago. Still automatically starts playing. This does not solve the issue. 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Bbrandiwine1! Welcome to community.

Happy to pass this along to our engineer team for further investigation. Can you clarify if Auto-Start, Launch From Car or both are disabled. The two features do different things depending on how you're connected.

• Auto-Start: When enabled, will resume playing when the app launches.
  • Launch from Car: Prevents Pandora from playing automatically when connecting to your vehicle via Bluetooth.

Could you also let me know some info about your Samsung:

• The Pandora version? Is it 2210.1?
  • Android OS version?
  • Are you connected to Android Auto?

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Bbrandiwine1
Local Performer

Both are disabled. It doesn't matter if the phone is on Bluetooth or connected to Android Auto. I uninstalled and reinstalled the Pandora app so it should be the latest. I also checked to see if the vehicles Android Auto app could be updated. There was no updates for it. The Android OS is 12. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for checking and following up, @Bbrandiwine1, I appreciate that.

I've already passed this along to our engineering team, but I'll update my notes with your latest post. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience while we look into this.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos