cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android auto missing collections

brennok
Local Performer

I am using a Galaxy S8 and Android Auto. I can't seem to see all of My Collections. I have cleared the cache with no luck. I can see them when just using the Pandora app, but when using Android Auto it only shows maybe 10 of my stations. It is missing any of the new collections I recently added.

I also when parked don't see any way to browse and add them so I can't find any way to get them to work with AA.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@brennok Someone from our Automotive team will be contacting you privately via email to help look inot this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 

0 Kudos

hedrickb
Local Performer

I too have this same issue. When using Pandora in Android Audio, only a portion of my stations show up. And not even the most recent listen too stations either. Just a random list of my stations. HELP!!! Ben

0 Kudos

Mista_E
Local Performer

Any solution found?  I have a similar situation, but for me I am missing songs on my playlists when Android auto is in use.

0 Kudos

barryy36
Local Performer

i have the same problem. pandora why would you only provide the answer privately? 

0 Kudos

chrissycat
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue with Android Auto.  I'm only seeing a fraction of the stations that I have saved.  Is there a station limit?? 

0 Kudos