cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto shuffle

Emilyhayes143
Local Performer

Has anyone else’s Pandora just stopped auto shuffling? Legit past 2-3 weeks I haven’t been able to get it to work I deleted the app and redownloaded it and still nothing HELP! I use it when I’m driving would be nice for my music to get back to hands free 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Emilyhayes143! Thanks for posting. 

Could you let me know a little bit more about how your phone is connected to your vehicle?

1. What is the make, model and year of your vehicle?
  2. What is the make and model of your phone? Also, can you tell me the Pandora app version (let me know if you need help finding that)?
  3. How is your smartphone connected to your car? (Bluetooth, USB, Aux)
  4. Is your vehicle equipped with Android Auto or Apple CarPlay?

Let me know.

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Emilyhayes143
Local Performer
My phone is connected via Bluetooth it has nothing to do with that though because even just playing music on my phone it won’t auto shuffle

Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for the follow up @Emilyhayes143

I ask because you've posted in the Automotive Board but based on your description it sounds like this is happening outside of your vehicle. 

When you say 'auto shuffle', do you mean autoplay? When an album or playlists ends, the music continues to play with similar songs?

If this is the case, I would recommend checking that AutoPlay is enabled in settings. To check this tap on Profile > Tap on Settings (the gear in the top right) > Tap on Advanced > Scroll to AutoPlay > Enable AutoPlay

Can you let me know the following:

• The make and model of your phone
  • The version of Pandora you're currently on. If you need help finding this, let me know. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos