cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CarPlay: Error message "There was a problem loading this content"

TannerPandora

This post has been created specifically for listeners who receive the error message "There was a problem loading this content" when using CarPlay after iOS18.

If you're experiencing this error message, please post your feedback here.

Screenshot 2024-10-01 at 10.31.42 AM.png

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
31 Replies

Bytebox12
Underground

Hi Tanner, I just posted again. I am now using full iOS 18, have upgraded Pandora with the latest update and still having “We are having problems downloading this content” messages show on every channel. I removed the app from my iPhone and reinstalled it, I removed my phone from my car’s Car Play and reinstalled it, and nothing has changed, whether it is with the USB cord or wirelessly as I was doing before. It’s very frustrating!

TannerPandora

Hi @Bytebox12 

Thanks for the follow up.

Sorry to hear that you're still receiving this error message. I've moved your post over to an existing thread I created earlier today specifically for this: CarPlay: Error message "There was a problem loading this content"

I've updated our engineering team and let them know that you're still experiencing this message. Thanks for your continued patience while they take a look.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Bytebox12
Underground
Also, the Recent tab will not load at all….

crmagee89
Local Performer

Same experience with a 2022 Ram 1500. Upgraded to iOS 18 and have the most up to date Pandora version. Fix did nothing...Pressure the engineers to fix and TEST TEST TEST...This is frustrating as a paying customer.

Apply more pressure to the Engineering Team. How come other streaming services (Spotify, Amazon Music, Apple Music and Youtube music) are NOT having this types of issues? Thinking some Engineering Professionals need to hit the unemployment line.

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

mtboze
Underground

One more with the same issue.

0 Kudos

Alfa4
Local Performer

Yes, having this problem still

0 Kudos

Pinkbougiegirl
Local Performer

This is ridiculous. I’ve updated the app, can’t see any recent channels and when I finally DO get a channel, I see the pic above. Fix this and quickly.

0 Kudos

BenBurns
Local Performer

Same issue. 2024 Ram 2500.

0 Kudos

lyds_13
Local Performer

image.jpg

This is very annoying! I thought it was just me. Same issue on a ‘22 Lexus IS300. Thinking of using another music app although I really enjoy Pandora. Please fix this! ☹️

0 Kudos

Kentmore
Local Performer

Ditto here.  I did everything that Bytebox12 did…still having the issue

0 Kudos

Kelleelove
Local Performer

DITTO! Did all updates and followed all steps, still not working! 

We are going on 3 weeks, can we get this uncontrol. I only have this app for my carplay! 

0 Kudos

crmagee89
Local Performer
UGH...UGH..UGH...Ditto....

Regards,
Chris Magee
0 Kudos

agc428
Opening Act

There is another 3 Threads that has over 100 replies about this same issue. 

Pandora did an App Update (ver 2408.1 to 2408.1.1) and still the exact same problem.

I guess they have to have a meeting to approve a budget to FIX the issues... could take months/years.

0 Kudos

crmagee89
Local Performer
Wowza...and you hit the nail on the head. Money, money, money...
Regards,
Chris Magee
0 Kudos

jrbanion
Local Performer

I am still having issues with screen transitions, recents tab, and error messages, even after updating to the newest Pandora version.

0 Kudos

Bengal06
Local Performer

Same issue. IOS 18.0 on my iPhone using CarPlay on my 2023 Toyota RAV4. . Tried deleting app, resetting iPhone. Nothing changes.

0 Kudos

Chipb151
Local Performer

I’m having the same issue as well. iOS 18 on a 15 ProMax and latest version of Pandora. This is frustrating. Gonna be using Spotify or iHeart in the meantime. Hope y’all get this fixed soon!

0 Kudos

drras01
Local Performer

Please see previous post (Bytebox12) Having same problem since updating to iOS18

Same problem as previous post (Bytebox12) after upgrading to iOS 18 Carplay on 2020 Subaru Forster

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

annaeed
Local Performer

2020 Ford Escape SAME problem. 

0 Kudos