cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CarPlay + iOS 18: 'There was a problem loading this content' error message

Pandora

Note: This thread as been accepted as the Solution to mark the CURRENT STATUS AND STEPS. Updates will be provided in this thread as they are made available to the Community Team.

We appreciate your continued patience during this time.

This thread has been specifically created for listeners who report receiving the error message "There was a problem loading this content" when connecting to CarPlay on iOS 18.

If you are receiving this error message, please post your comment within this thread. Comments posted here will be reported to an internal ticket investigated by our engineering team.

In the meantime, we ask that all listeners commenting to keep posts relevant to the thread and help us keep community a welcoming environment for all.

Updates will be posted as they are made available to the community team. Thank you for your continued patience. 

119 Replies

wgstarks
Local Performer

No, my post was a reply to @TannerPandora . Apparently he/she has marked this problem as resolved. See the first post. Not sure why though.

0 Kudos

Sumokatoom
Local Performer

Same issue here 2021 Dodge Durango

0 Kudos

Pandora

Note: This thread as been accepted as the Solution to mark the CURRENT STATUS AND STEPS. Updates will be provided in this thread as they are made available to the Community Team.

We appreciate your continued patience during this time.

This thread has been specifically created for listeners who report receiving the error message "There was a problem loading this content" when connecting to CarPlay on iOS 18.

If you are receiving this error message, please post your comment within this thread. Comments posted here will be reported to an internal ticket investigated by our engineering team.

In the meantime, we ask that all listeners commenting to keep posts relevant to the thread and help us keep community a welcoming environment for all.

Updates will be posted as they are made available to the community team. Thank you for your continued patience. 

bmwM5guy
Local Performer

Same issue...keeps saying loading and never loads but can play and be controlled by phone.  2019 BMW M5

Debc
Local Performer

Same issue as everyone else, updated to ios18 and getting content loading error. 
have deleted and reinstalled pandora and removed phone from CarPlay and still won’t work. 

Lexielyn86
Local Performer

I’ve been having the same issue since the update. I’ve tried uninstalling -and reinstalling, logging out and back in. I’m about to create a new account, but I don’t know if that would even work 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

0 Kudos

Mx6turbo89
Local Performer

Same issue as everyone else. Just got new iPhone and seen this message when connecting via CarPlay in my Bronco.  Very aggravating, hoping for a fix soon. 

jeffdanger
Local Performer

I have the same problem loading issue on  my Honda CRV also.  IOS 18 and latest Pandora version.  If I use the phone I can get the music to play but screen doesn't update. Rebooted car radio and removed and reinstalled Pandora App several times.

0 Kudos

urban505
Local Performer

Same problem after updating IOS 18.01 :  There was a problem loading this content 

0 Kudos

KevanT
Local Performer

I am having same issue after updating to IOS 18 in all vehicles.  

0 Kudos

JNapoli710
Local Performer

This has been happening for me also.  I deleted the app on my phone then reloaded it but the problem is still happening when I listen to pandora in my car.  

I am having ALL the EXACT same issues. Deleted app, reinstalled it. Deleted phone from car, reinstalled it. Nothing has worked.

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

RobinPK
Local Performer

Hello. I am having multiple issues. I most often get the above error message. On rare occasions, the screen showing my collection of stations shows up but I cannot change stations. I have the most updated versions of both iOS 18 and Pandora. 

0 Kudos

Jordan8
Local Performer

Just updated my iOS 14 pro to 18.01 every thing was working good until this update. Now I get a message.there was a problem loading this content.

0 Kudos

Mayoryag
Local Performer

I updated my iPhone recently and since then I get the message already reported. If I move to IHeart there is no issue. All other apps work fine in CarPlay. I can access pandora manually from my phone for CarPlay. 

0 Kudos

Alacarplay
Local Performer

Pandora

version 2409.1-342-6315d8cd

iphone 18.0.1

I keep getting "there was a problem loading this content"  

0 Kudos

ramsayj74
Local Performer

Same issues as others have reported with IOS 18 on SONY XAV-3200.

0 Kudos

Cathy3
Local Performer

Same problem in my 2021 Pilot using Car Play. The error message and unable to see the song playing on the screen. Cannot fast forward to next song, etc. The names of stations will show but not content or controls.

0 Kudos

Tavorydeb
Local Performer

iOS 18.01

Pandora 2409.1

content still not loading and must hit Stations, my collection then favorite channel to play. 

0 Kudos

Jimmytech
Local Performer

Hi Tanner,   I have done the same steps and I am unable to load the data.  I am able to use my phone for selecting and searching channels only.  My vehicle is a 2019 Dodge.  Thank you, Jim 

0 Kudos

Tavorydeb
Local Performer

I have a 2024 Kia Telluride 

0 Kudos