cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CarPlay + iOS 18: 'There was a problem loading this content' error message

Pandora

Note: This thread as been accepted as the Solution to mark the CURRENT STATUS AND STEPS. Updates will be provided in this thread as they are made available to the Community Team.

We appreciate your continued patience during this time.

This thread has been specifically created for listeners who report receiving the error message "There was a problem loading this content" when connecting to CarPlay on iOS 18.

If you are receiving this error message, please post your comment within this thread. Comments posted here will be reported to an internal ticket investigated by our engineering team.

In the meantime, we ask that all listeners commenting to keep posts relevant to the thread and help us keep community a welcoming environment for all.

Updates will be posted as they are made available to the community team. Thank you for your continued patience. 

121 Replies

Toysammy
Local Performer

I updated my iPhone 14 promax to iOS 18.1 in October 2024. 
when playing in CarPlay it won’t load my music list . It shows an error “ problem loading.

I have to go to my station and manually select my station 

0 Kudos

dmedlar
Local Performer

I am also having this problem and I was extremely happy to have this connection fixed!!

My son shared it with me and it has made me feel so much better that it is being worked on;  I’m anxiously awaiting the day that everything is back to working order 😊👍

0 Kudos