cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CarPlay + iOS 18: 'There was a problem loading this content' error message

Pandora

Note: This thread as been accepted as the Solution to mark the CURRENT STATUS AND STEPS. Updates will be provided in this thread as they are made available to the Community Team.

We appreciate your continued patience during this time.

This thread has been specifically created for listeners who report receiving the error message "There was a problem loading this content" when connecting to CarPlay on iOS 18.

If you are receiving this error message, please post your comment within this thread. Comments posted here will be reported to an internal ticket investigated by our engineering team.

In the meantime, we ask that all listeners commenting to keep posts relevant to the thread and help us keep community a welcoming environment for all.

Updates will be posted as they are made available to the community team. Thank you for your continued patience. 

166 Replies

Toysammy
Local Performer

I updated my iPhone 14 promax to iOS 18.1 in October 2024. 
when playing in CarPlay it won’t load my music list . It shows an error “ problem loading.

I have to go to my station and manually select my station 

0 Kudos

dmedlar
Local Performer

I am also having this problem and I was extremely happy to have this connection fixed!!

My son shared it with me and it has made me feel so much better that it is being worked on;  I’m anxiously awaiting the day that everything is back to working order 😊👍

0 Kudos

gdvorkin
Local Performer

I am having a problem connecting to my BMW vis CarPlay

0 Kudos

RobinPK
Local Performer
This definitely worked 😊 however, to switch between channels you keep having to repeat the process—not so great on the interstate but easy enough at red lights. 
Thank you!

Wishing you a day filled with love 💕 
0 Kudos

benrodusa
Local Performer

yup....same as u bmwM5

0 Kudos

agc428
Diamond in the Rough

i tried on 7 different friends cars, same problems ☹️ 

Honda, Jaguar, Lexus, Toyota, Chevy

0 Kudos

Cbm900
Local Performer

2023 Camaro same problem. 

0 Kudos

PJT
Local Performer

Same error message on my Jeep Uconnect display.  Songs will play through Apple Car Play and station info appears on my phone screen but will not load onto main display in vehicle.  Error message states:  "There was a problem loading this content".   Song name and artist information does appear on the driver's center cluster display.  It appears to be a problem loading album details on the main display.

0 Kudos

MichaelGlasscoe
Local Performer

Same issue with 2409.1 update from Apple App Store Kenwood DX1057XR

0 Kudos

Waterbury
Local Performer

I am having the same issue since upgrading to IOS 18. 

0 Kudos

grandmafruen
Local Performer

I am having same problem after updating to iOS 18 and the fix update ios18.1 has not resolved the issue involving pandora, CarPlay and iOS 18 system.  

0 Kudos

Cbriggs67
Local Performer

After upgrading to ios18 pandora is showing an error loading content on CarPlay in my 2022 Ram and 2020 Jaguar. 

0 Kudos

MJBrown
Local Performer

Since the IOS 18.0 update Pandora won’t load reliably selecting Recent at the top of the screen will bring up my recent stations and play music It will not allow me to switch songs or stations at that point. Opening the Pandora App on my phone and then selecting the play button will sometimes enable the music. It’s still all very sketchy though. 

0 Kudos

katgirl01
Local Performer

Hello, not only is this happening now my music does not play when I select my station and today the wrong station plays.

0 Kudos

fronk_
Local Performer

Is this the master thread for the issues with Apple CarPlay?

iOS Version: latest
Pandora Version: latest

Using iPhone 14 Pro
Honda Odyssey 2022

My experience is "there was a problem loading this content" on the car screen.

None of the tabs load so I have to tap through each tab a bit and then they finally load.

If I choose a station, say, Luke Fair Radio, it will choose the one below it or above it, never the one I tap.

Using it on the phone is how I choose the correct station, etc

0 Kudos

LittleLight
Local Performer

I guess there is no solution yet. maybe its time to switch to Spotify

0 Kudos

jrodrig3
Local Performer

Same with me.  Error on old phone apple 13 Plus.  Since then have upgraded phone to 16 pro.  OS is at 18.0.1 and still getting error.

0 Kudos

Bob39
Local Performer

Same problem with my BMW X7.  Reloaded and rebooted car and phone.  Continue getting Problem Loading message or Pandora screen blank and I click on top where menu items are supposed to be and get error stating Cannot Load Null.  Pandora does play but cannot tell from which station.  

0 Kudos

lyds_13
Local Performer

I’m back 21 days later seeing if there is a solution and wow, there isn’t. Get it together, Pandora!

0 Kudos

agunt005
Local Performer

Same issue on a 23 Silverado!

0 Kudos