cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GM App - Error "Oops, something went wrong. Try again later."

microsvc
Underground

I purchased my vehicle new in 2018.  I immediately set up and logged into the Pandora app.  Now, more and more often, when I tap the Pandora icon, several seconds later, I get the message: "Oops, something went wrong. Try again later.".  I click Quit then the Pandora icon again.  Often it takes several tries to work, and sometimes as many as 10 times.  This is frustrating to say the least.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times.  I have 4G by AT&T in the vehicle and have contacted them about it to no avail as well as spoken to the dealer who's never heard of this issue.

Community ideas?

Bob

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @microsvcI know this has been frustrating, and I appreciate your patience. Our engineers have been unable to reliably reproduce this issue. As a result, we’ve been unable to release a fix and have no eta for when one might be available.

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @microsvc

Can you do me a favor and please provide a photo of the error message that you're seeing when you use the integrated Pandora app in your GM vehicle?

In the meantime, I've enabled a trace on your account to help investigate. I also noticed that you have a new device connection with your GM today, 12/15. Did this help?

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

microsvc
Underground

As requested. Thanks

As requested.As requested.

0 Kudos

microsvc
Underground

New device connection?  I didnt do anything or add a connection.

0 Kudos

microsvc
Underground

Requested responses below.  Thanks for your assistance. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @microsvc! Thanks for the picture. Sorry for the delay, I've been out of the office. 

For GM vehicles, a WiFi hotspot is required to stream music in the vehicle. Can you please verify that the correct streaming hotspot is active and working correctly. I believe music streaming plan is called the 'App Access plan', however, I would reach out to the dealership directly for confirmation and further help around this. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

microsvc
Underground
Hello pandora,

I have ATT Hotspot with WiFI in the vehicle

--
Best regards,
Bob O'Neill
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @microsvc! Thanks for the info.

I had previously passed along this information to our engineer team for further investigation. I've update the report with your recents posts.

Thanks for your patience while we investigate. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

microsvc
Underground

I listen on a PC and on the App in my GM vehicle.  For me there is no issue on the PC, but in the GM vehicle, when I start Pandora, I get the Oops! message frequently.  I press OK then relaunch the App.  This has happened 10 times on several occasions in a row going between OK and relaunch before it works.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @microsvcI know this has been frustrating, and I appreciate your patience. Our engineers have been unable to reliably reproduce this issue. As a result, we’ve been unable to release a fix and have no eta for when one might be available.

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

King_808
Underground

I have been get the same thing when I try to play a song and it's fine when I play a station

0 Kudos