cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to edit Thumb feedback

teenarachele
Local Performer

I hate where the thumbs down button is on the app. When I'm driving, I keep accidentally hitting that dislike button and it immediately cuts the song off, never to play again unless I search for that song and have to listen to an ad to have them play it. Can I get all of the thumbs down songs back again? If I truly don't like it, I won't mind thumbs downing it again. 

Can you move the thumbs down button up into the right top corner so I can stop accidentally hitting it?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @teenarachele!

Thanks for posting! The best place to report feedback is from the Feature Request board. From there you can search current feature requests to vote on (by clicking the heart) or create your feature request. To learn more about feature requests, check out our Feature Request & Feedback Policy and FAQ.

In the meantime, you can edit your thumbs on either mobile or web devices.

From mobile:

1. From My Collection, visit your station list.
  2. Tap on the name of the station you'd like to edit.
    • If you're a Pandora Premium subscriber, this will take you directly to the station's backstage page.
    • If you're a free listener or Pandora Plus subscriber, this will start your station, so tap either the Thumb or small "i" icon in the upper right corner of your screen to continue to the station's backstage page.
  3. From the station's backstage page, tap on the Edit icon (the small pencil to the left of the play button) to edit your station.
  4. Scroll down to either your Thumbed Up Songs or your Thumbed Down Songs.
  5. Tap the (-) iOS or (X) Android beside whichever thumb ratings you'd like to remove.

From web:

• Click on the name of the station you'd like to edit. If the station is not available on your Now Playing page, click on the My Collection button first, sort your collection by Stations, and then select the name of the station you'd like to edit. This will take you to a page which shows you information about your personalized station.

You can edit your Thumbed up or Thumbed down tracks, by scrolling down to the Thumb History of the station's page. By default, this section will show your Thumbed up tracks first. If you'd like to see your Thumbed down tracks, click on the Thumbs down icon.

• To delete a Thumbed track, simply roll your cursor over the name of the track to reveal a hidden menu (or click the ellipsis if you are a Pandora Premium subscriber). Select Delete to remove that Thumb from your station.

•  

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos