cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listen to Pandora in Toyota Prius

peterhumason
Local Performer

Apparently there is no way of listening to Pandora except bluetooth in my car. I use a cell phone for just call and text. I own a Prius, dissapointed. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@peterhumason Nice to see you around the community 👋🏽

Unfortunately, we ended support of Pandora via Toyota Entune systems in November 2018. 

Despite our support of Entune being discontinued, you can still listen in your Toyota by connecting via Aux cord or standard Bluetooth connection*. This will allow you to bypass the Entune system and control Pandora from your phone.

At this time, we can only provide support for official Pandora partner implementations. If you are looking to use the Aux cord or standard Bluetooth connection, you’ll need to refer to your owner’s manual, or contact the car manufacturer/dealership to see if they have any suggestions regarding your configuration.

Apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment. 

*Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@peterhumason Nice to see you around the community 👋🏽

Unfortunately, we ended support of Pandora via Toyota Entune systems in November 2018. 

Despite our support of Entune being discontinued, you can still listen in your Toyota by connecting via Aux cord or standard Bluetooth connection*. This will allow you to bypass the Entune system and control Pandora from your phone.

At this time, we can only provide support for official Pandora partner implementations. If you are looking to use the Aux cord or standard Bluetooth connection, you’ll need to refer to your owner’s manual, or contact the car manufacturer/dealership to see if they have any suggestions regarding your configuration.

Apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment. 

*Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

0 Kudos

Margqrita
Local Performer

I have a BOSE. How can I connect to it I have a bluetooth.

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Margqrita! Welcome to community.

To clarify, are you referring to a Bose sound system that's integrated into your vehicle or a speaker system in your home?

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

peterhumason
Local Performer
I think I accidentally sent you a message, please disregard. The Bose is house not car.
0 Kudos