cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mazda w/ Android - Error: "Station removed.."

xprof
Local Performer

Pandora is synced with my Mazda 3 but after about 30 seconds of playing my selected station the following sign comes up-- Station Removed: This station has been deleted from another device on this account. I have about 90 stations on my phone and computer-- not deleted any??? After my station is no longer available Pandora plays the first station on my list and I cannot change stations. How do I correct this and have access to all my stations?

Thanks,

Larry

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @KenQ thanks for posting and for providing the helpful info!

I'd like to try some basic troubleshooting to start with. 

From your Android Settings, please try clearing the Pandora app data using the following steps:*

*Please note: Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after this. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after this, please let us know.

1. Open your device Settings
  2. Tap Apps
  3. Scroll down to find Pandora
  4. Select Storage
  5. On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

You will be asked to log into your account after completing these steps.

Let me know if you have trouble signing back in. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @xprof thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Looks like you may have reached out via email to our support team. They will get back to you as soon as they can. 

Thanks for your patience! ❤️

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Colfax
Local Performer

I have the same issue, any resolution?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Colfax thanks for posting to community - when safely parked, can you do me a favor and send over a screenshot of the error message you're seeing. 

Could you also provide the following info:

1. What is the model and year of your vehicle?

2. If you have an aftermarket stereo, what is the make and model of that device?

3. What is the make and model of your phone? Also, can you tell me the Pandora app version (let me know if you need help finding that)?

4. How is your smartphone connected to your car? (Bluetooth, USB, Aux)

5. Is your vehicle equipped with Android Auto or Apple CarPlay?

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

KenQ
Underground

Hello Tanner, I've had this issue multiple times. It happened 3 times alone this morning in a 5 minute period. I have a 2018 Mazda 3. Original stereo. I have a Samsung Galaxy s10 plus with Pandora version 2002.1. I connect with Bluetooth and I do not have Android Auto.  Thanks

20200312_064933.jpg

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @KenQ thanks for posting and for providing the helpful info!

I'd like to try some basic troubleshooting to start with. 

From your Android Settings, please try clearing the Pandora app data using the following steps:*

*Please note: Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after this. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after this, please let us know.

1. Open your device Settings
  2. Tap Apps
  3. Scroll down to find Pandora
  4. Select Storage
  5. On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

You will be asked to log into your account after completing these steps.

Let me know if you have trouble signing back in. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

KenQ
Underground

Thanks Tanner for the quick response. I just followed your instructions and I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks again.

KenQ
Underground

Hi Tanner, I haven't had any issues since following your instructions. Thanks for your help.

TannerPandora

Glad to hear it @KenQ!

Hope to see you around community more. Definitely recommend checking out our Community Chat board. Some great topics to see, everything from musical suggestions, to staying creative while at home. Feel free to start your own post as well. 

Happy listening! 🎧

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos