cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing radio stations when using pandora on the stereo

Tre_M
Local Performer

ok so I have an aftermarket stereo installed in my car that has a Pandora feature, at first I thought everything was perfect because I hooked my phone up through the USB and a lot of my stations where there. but when I started looking for some specific stations I noticed they were not listed. is there a reason why it doesn't have my full station list? if it helps the aftermarket radio is a Dual XDMA760BT. i did double check my station list on my phone and it seems they are all there. any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Tre_M, thanks for posting to community!

Sounds like you're using PandoraLink in your vehicle. PandoraLink will only show the most recently added 95 stations. Also, if the station is recent but based off of special marketing or Super Star promo, this may not appear as well. 

Alternatively, if your vehicle is equipped with a standard Bluetooth connection*, you can use this feature to bypass PandoraLink and control Pandora from your phone. 

Sorry for any inconvenience around this. 

*Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Tre_M, thanks for posting to community!

Sounds like you're using PandoraLink in your vehicle. PandoraLink will only show the most recently added 95 stations. Also, if the station is recent but based off of special marketing or Super Star promo, this may not appear as well. 

Alternatively, if your vehicle is equipped with a standard Bluetooth connection*, you can use this feature to bypass PandoraLink and control Pandora from your phone. 

Sorry for any inconvenience around this. 

*Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Tre_M
Local Performer

is it recently added or recently played? i have some old ones showing up with new ones kind of sporadic. thanks for the reply!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Should be most recently added @Tre_M. Do you have a couple of example stations you are seeing?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Walter_roberts
Local Performer

Singing in

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Walter_roberts. 👋

Are you having trouble getting set up? 

Feel free to check out this article about how to get set up in your vehicle: Pandora in the Car

If you need assistance with resetting your password, let me know and I can create an email support case for you.

I hope this helps. Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos