cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora keeps Pausing and playing over and over when I’m using the app in my car thru my iPhoneXSMax

Jcub78
Local Performer

What can I do to make this stop? It’s so aggravating when I’m into a song and it starts doing this. It’s not all the time tho. But when it does do it it’ll do it the entire time I’m driving. I’m so tired of it happening and have tried everything that I’ve been told to try 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

beebs00
Local Performer

just had my head unit software updated to the latest version. Works perfectly now. You need to take it to the dealer

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hey @Jcub78 Thanks for posting to community.

Could you provide the following information so I can investigate?

1. What is the make, model and year of your vehicle?
  2. If you have an aftermarket stereo, what is the make and model of that device?
  3. Can you tell me the Pandora app version (let me know if you need help finding that)?
  4. How is your iPhone connected to your car? (Bluetooth, USB, Aux)
  5. Is your vehicle equipped with Android Auto or Apple CarPlay?
  6. Have you experienced this issue only when in the car, or also when listening on your phone outside the car?

To clarify your issue, Pandora will pause the song that's playing, and then restart the same song from the beginning?

Thanks for the help. 

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

beebs00
Local Performer

just had my head unit software updated to the latest version. Works perfectly now. You need to take it to the dealer

0 Kudos