cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Podcasts with PandoraLink in vehicle

dicklivy
Local Performer

018 Subaru Impressa WRX with Pandora pre-loaded in the Starlink system.

Using an iPhone 10

I can get Pandora music and my favorites - no problem. I donot receive Podcasts via the Subaru system. Is it possible to get the Podcasts? 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @dicklivy! Thanks for posting!

Unfortunately, Podcasts are currently not a feature for PandoraLink. If this is something you'd like to see, I would recommend visiting our Feature Request Board.  You can search and vote for current feature requests, or submit a new one here.

In the meantime, if you'd like to listen to Podcasts in your car, you can connect your phone via Bluetooth.  Please remember, use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Thanks for posting to community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

lgeorgi
Local Performer

I have a 2015 Mazda 3 that has Pandora option.  I am able to listen to my Pandora stations in the car but not podcasts.  If I open the app on my phone and click on a podcast when it connects to my car it jumps to my stations.  There is no feature for podcasts, only my stations.  Help! 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @lgeorgi! Thanks for posting. I moved your message over to an existing thread here.

Unfortunately, Podcasts on PandoraLink is not a feature. I would recommend posting this as a feature suggestion in our Feature Request board.  

In the meantime, if you'd like to listen to Podcasts in your car, you can connect your phone via Bluetooth. 

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos