cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop up ads in the vehicle

dragonspride
Local Performer

As this app is used during driving popup add are creating a unsafe driving environment. Specifically the ones where you have to close, or skip an ad to switch stations. 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @dragonspride Thanks for posting to community  and for sharing your feedback about our ads.

From what you've described, it sounds like you may not be using Pandora in your car with the supported integrated music system. When using one of the integrated Pandora options, you won't be shown display ads or something that might cause driving distractions.

If you'd like, I'm happy to look into whether an integrated setup is available for your vehicle. Please let me know the following:

• What make, model and year is your automobile?
  • If you have an aftermarket stereo (non-OEM), can you provide me the brand and model number?

Let me know and I'll be happy to follow up.

*Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

alnewlin
Local Performer

I have a 1916 Chrysler 300. The radio is factory installed 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @alnewlin! Thanks for posting.

Can you tell me a little more about your experience? 

• How are you connected to your Chrysler (USB / Bluetooth)?
  • Are you using the integrated app within your head unit?

Keep in mind, when using one of the integrated Pandora options, you won't be shown display ads or something that might cause driving distractions.

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos