cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync 3 and iPhone 8 Plus

JohnnySlalom
Local Performer

Just took delivery on a 2020 Ford F150 Limited with Sync 3.  When I go to the Pandora app and pick a song, it plays for about 30 seconds, then stops.  I can hit the play button in the Sync screen and it then plays another 30 seconds.

Does anyone know if this is an issue with Sync or the Pandora app?

Thank You

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @JohnnySlalom. 👋

I moved your post over to the Automotive section to keep the community space organized.

How is your smartphone connected to your car? (Bluetooth, USB, Aux)

Also, are you receiving any error messages when music pauses? If so, what exactly does it say?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

JohnnySlalom
Local Performer

The iPhone is connected via Bluetooth and there are no error messages.  The music just stops after about 30 seconds.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @JohnnySlalom - I asked that trace be enabled on your account so we can see if there are any bugs. While this trace is on, can you please uninstall/reinstall the app on your phone. 

To do that:

1. Hold down the Pandora icon on your Home screen until all the icons start "shaking."
  2. Then tap the tiny "x" that appears in the upper left of the Pandora icon, and confirm that you want to delete the app.
  3. Then re-install Pandora via the App Store on your device.

Then reconnect with your Ford and try Pandora again. Thank you!

P.S.

Does the playback stop only when you're connecting to your Ford?

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos