cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volvo - Error Message: Not available in your region

Nini
Local Performer

I keep getting this error message ( Pandora not available in your region) when trying to listen to my built in Pandora app in my Volvo. I’ve uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, but keep getting the same message. Obviously I’m located in the US. 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi all!

Good news! We now believe this issue has been resolved. Please try listening to Pandora in your Volvos and let me know if you're still receiving the error message: Pandora is not available in this region

If you receive this error message again in the future, please create a new post. 

Thanks again for all your patience while we investigated this. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies

GWG
Underground

Yes.  As of 5/5/2020 in my 2016 Volvo S20, I am getting the message that "Pandora is not available in this region."  Previously, I had been getting the message that my Pandora account has been deactivated.  Doesn't seem like the Pandora engineers are making any progress.

0 Kudos

ccars99
Opening Act

Volvo 2015.5 V60.  On April 13 I first posted problems with Pandora.  Since then it has only worked sporadically.  Now I am getting this "Pandora is not available in this region"  (Virginia Beach)  So we are into 3 weeks with Pandora continuing to encounter playback problems.  Please apply some resources to correct this ongoing problem.

0 Kudos

whidbeyben
Local Performer

We have had the same issue on our 2018 Volvo XC-90 over the last couple of weeks (currently May 6, 2020) with “Not available in your region” error message. Have uninstalled and reinstalled without effect and same error whether connected via home Wi-Fi network or AT&T via iPhone via Bluetooth. But Pandora works fine through Apple CarPlay from the iPhone, so this seems like an issue with the Volvo Sensus Pandora App and Pandora’s servers.

0 Kudos

chrisdour
Local Performer

We have two 2016 Volvo's, and i thought it was just me. This has also been going on for weeks with the same connection messages.  We have different Pandora Accounts for each car, and connect through a mobile hot spot on an IPhone. Have also logged in and out numerous times. This seemed to coincide with upgrading to Pandora Plus (which we cancelled when we started to have these problems). All I get from Pandora "customer service" is that our engineers are working on it. When I called Volvo On-Call, they switched me to Sirius who said they cannot help me with a Pandora problem.  

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

@Nini @chrisdour @whidbeyben @ccars99 @GWG 

Hi Everyone! Thank you for posting your experience with this new error message in Volvo.

This is the first I’ve heard of a new error message with Volvo. I have already created a ticket and passed it along to our engineers. 

I know someone of you may also be experiencing issues involving Volvo from our other thread. I just wanted to say thanks again for your patience. This has been a tricky issue to investigate and we really do appreciate you sticking with us.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Ranell
Local Performer

I have the same problem on my 'new to me' 2019 VolvoXC40. It worked fine at first, then it started giving me the "Pandora is not available in this region" error.. I tried to restart the cars modem to no avail.  Thank you for working on this. I miss my Pandora.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi all!

Good news! We now believe this issue has been resolved. Please try listening to Pandora in your Volvos and let me know if you're still receiving the error message: Pandora is not available in this region

If you receive this error message again in the future, please create a new post. 

Thanks again for all your patience while we investigated this. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

ccars99
Opening Act

Today, Friday May 8, Pandora is working without problem.

TannerPandora

Thanks for the follow up! Glad to hear it @ccars99! 👍🏻

elmo.gif

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos