cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volvo - Unknown Server Error

ccars99
Opening Act

Over the past month each time I try to connect to Pandora the following message appears.

"UNKNOWN SERVER ERROR"

Please advise me how to solve this problem, as this is the second time I have had connections problems with Pandora this year.  Previously we have enjoyed Pandora with no difficulties, now we are finding the app very unreliable.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ccars99
Opening Act

I was contacted and told engineers were aware of problem, then heard nothing more.

This morning I tried Pandora again and was presented with log-in screen.  Once I logged in Pandora responded and offered the usual menu.  Selected a tune and all works well again.  So whatever was done by engineers solved the problem.  Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ccars99 Thanks for sharing your experience on the Community.

I am going to have someone from our Automotive team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

ccars99
Opening Act

I was contacted and told engineers were aware of problem, then heard nothing more.

This morning I tried Pandora again and was presented with log-in screen.  Once I logged in Pandora responded and offered the usual menu.  Selected a tune and all works well again.  So whatever was done by engineers solved the problem.  Thank you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ccars99 Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening! 😎

0 Kudos