cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS-Hyundai: Station list grayed out

Hidenseek
Local Performer

I've tried everything resetting the head unit of my radio, deleted and reinstalled Pandora, disconnected and reconnected Bluetooth but i can not get the list to not be grayed out, anyone else having an issue? When I connect via USB from my iPhone (version 15.6.1)  it will not allow me to select the channels, stuck in a quick mix and plays randomly genres, it wont let me use my collected music list.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Hidenseek. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble.

Looks like you've already been in touch with a member of our team via email. If you didn't receive their message yet, please be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. You can follow up with them for personalized support for this issue. 📬

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Hidenseek. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble.

Looks like you've already been in touch with a member of our team via email. If you didn't receive their message yet, please be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. You can follow up with them for personalized support for this issue. 📬

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos

Hidenseek
Local Performer

Hi Alyssa,

unfortunately the support I received didn't resolve the issue. I am not sure itsyon the Pandora side rather the software for Hyundai 2015 Veloster. I can connect to Pandora via Bluetooth and the Pandora app within my car's stereo, but the screen on my stereo system doesn't allow for me to to select the "list" button that allows me to easily access my song channels. Its grayed out.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Hidenseek! Sorry to hear that this hasn't been resolved.

I'm happy to pass along your info to our engineering team for further investigation. Can you let me know which Pandora version you're currently on and the model of your iPhone? Let me know if you need help finding that.

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos