cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: My Music Under Another profile

@gda56rd Our AMP team can help with this - I have escalated your feedback over to them so they can further investigate.

They will also be contacting you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Incorrectly labeled song

Local Performer

Unrecognized trap song is labeled (and categorized - it was playing on a nightcore station) "Angel with a Shotgun - Nightcore"

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Incorrectly labeled song

Thanks for letting us know @3CatsInASuit! I've reported this to our curation department, they'll have a look. 

Happy Friday! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Album went to wong artist

Local Performer

Hello,  my album Total Inferno L.P. went to another account completely separate from my artist account.  Can we fix that Issue?

My artist account is L.I.T. (Hip Hop)

But is live on L.I.T. .

Can we transfer my album back to L.I.T. (Hip Hop) as soon as possible?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Album went to wong artist

Hi @treymark17 thanks for letting us know. 

I've reported this to our curation team, they'll have a look as soon as possible. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Right name, wrong band.

Local Performer

Our band has a "similar name" issue, as well. Burning Years (my band) is listed alongside another band called The Burning Years. They seem to have a fairly different message and sound and it's certainly causing some confusion among fans of each band. Thanks, @AdamPandora

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Right name, wrong band.

@jaheld24 Our AMP team can help with this!

I am going to have them contact you separately via email to look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Claim Artist on Pandora AMP

Local Performer

good day, please i'm unable to claim artist on pandora amp... and dmy song has gone live. i go by the name, Ykrizz

mod edit: changing title for clarity

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Claim Artist on Pandora AMP

Hi @iamykrizz, thanks for posting and sorry for any trouble. 

I've gone ahead and created a new post for you since the previous thread wasn't quite related to the same trouble you're having. This will help other artist that may have a similar problem and help keep the community organized.

Our AMP team would be the best point of contact for this - they can always be reached directly by submitting a message directly through our help page

That being said, I've reached out to our AMP support team and they will be contacting you privately via email. Please be on the look out for their message. 

Thanks for being part of community! 🎧

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Issues with new artist submission

Underground

Hello! My release Flying Under Sea (Tanner Cundy artist) was recently made Live.  However, I cannot claim the artist through Pandora AMP (name is not available) and trying to play back the songs results in an error "Due to our music licenses, the songs on this playlist are only available for radio playback.".  Clicking the Create Station button does nothing, and other users are reporting the inability to create a Tanner Cundy station as well.  How can I resolve this?  Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Issues with new artist submission

Hi @tannercundy thanks for posting. 

I've notified are Artist Support team about this. They will be contact you via the email associated with your community account. Please be on the look out for their email. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

Highlighted

Re: Issues with new artist submission

Underground

Thanks for the reply from one Tanner to another, I appreciate it!