cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

As You Already Know, Today Is The End.

A week ago today I had posted that this will be the end, well at least for me. That I will no longer be posting for Explicit Only GSOTD post and playlist. Only one had inquired about possibly taking over, but I have not seen any response back from that person. 

Today I give another weeks notice for the "WARNING!! EXPLICIT PLAYLIST ONLY" playlist. I will be deleting it one week from today. Many of you have many songs that have been added to this playlist. Copy this playlist if you want to have it. There are a few music artists that have also requested music to be added to this playlist. I have never acquired the taste for this music, (I have tried many times). But it has never been able to win my music appetite over. 

Here is the link for the playlist.  https://pandora.app.link/OaJpORMQCeb . The following names I tag are those who are requestee's for Explicit Only post and playlist. @ErickPandora , @AlyssaPandora , @Lovewolfie , @RedJokerYT , @akimberly42 , @Listener001 , @FPC5150 , @PYREXXNG , @jayden . It is my hope that someone else will step in and continue to do this post. Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska
4 Replies

@Listener001 You should make a post letting everyone know that you are taking over Explicit Only Post and playlist. It will give everyone an opportunity to reach out to you for their selections. It is just a thought. You don't have to. But I thought you could just let everyone know that this post and playlist is going to continue. You take care and stay safe.  😁 

MOHLovesAlaska

Listener001
Not applicable

yup i will  i may just make a new one all over again it may take me awhile to get on track but im going to do it 1st day of work is officially today 

@Listener001  , I think that is a great Idea. I know you will do great. And don't forget, you can tag the one's who had given me their personal playlists to add to the post and playlist that I had. They are in my post that I had posted on Sunday. I'm sure they will be more than happy to give you their selections again. Three of them are artists who have music here on Pandora. I had also mentioned them in my Sunday's post. Best wishes to you. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Listener001
Not applicable

Can you give me there selections again please?

0 Kudos