cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coffee House Radio

Trevor1
Diamond in the Rough

One of my go to stations is Coffee House Radio. If you have never checked it , give it a try today. Offers a great variety of music.  Obviously it would be better if Pandora would simply offer higher quality audio. However, that doesn’t seem to be an issue they care to address.  

Tags (3)
6 Replies

@Trevor1 I love Coffee House Radio, when I go to my moms to cook I listen to this station on her direct t.v. station. This station also plays music from my favorite artist Jewel. Thanks for sharing. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Trevor1
Diamond in the Rough

It is definitely a station you can just turn on and leave it alone.  Makes for a great day or night of listening. 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Trevor1 I'll have to check this station out. It sounds like something I would like.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I like Coffee House Radio too, @Trevor1. It's a nice station.

500W_500H.jpg

Thanks for your feedback about the audio quality. Another community member has created a feature suggestion for this here: Higher Audio Quality

You can upvote this request by clicking on the 💙icon next to the title of the suggestion.

Feel free to create your own or upvote other suggestions for options you'd like to see implemented within the Pandora service.

I've been enjoying your posts, so I hope to catch you around the community space more often! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Thesaint192
Local Performer

Just added to collection GREAT VARIETY OF MUSIC Cheers to arranger of channel Little bit of every thing

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome! So glad to hear that you've added some of those tunes to your collection, @Thesaint192.

Happy listening 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024