cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coronavirus Creations

kristalcherelle
Local Performer

Hey! I'm new to this community chat here. I just wanted to check in with other creatives and see if anyone else has felt a surge of creativity since this epidemic?

What are you guys doing to keep your spirits high? 

Peace, love, light

Kristal

15 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @kristalcherelle. 👋

Welcome to the Pandora Community - happy to have you as a member. 

If you'd like to introduce yourself to other members of the community, we have an introduction thread that you can find here.

++

I can definitely relate to what you're experiencing! 

Things I've been doing to keep my spirits high:

• Listening to music, feel free to check out this thread for tunes to keep you going or share your own 🎶
  • I really enjoy photography (just a hobby) so I've been looking for virtual courses so that I can learn more about it and the editing process 📸
  • Reading 📚
  • Netflix 📺
  • Meal planning and trying new recipes 🍲🍝
  • Organizing and working on projects I've put off 💭
  • Face-timing family members and friends 📲
  • Practicing self-care and gratitude 💃💌
  • Just sharing positive vibes because we all could use them right now 💫

Let me know what you're doing to stay grounded during this time, and whether this has gotten your creative vibes going. 💟

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

TannerPandora

This has definitely been tough @kristalcherelle! I've been trying to keep a schedule as much as I can, even when I'm not having to work (working from home that is). 🏡

I recently started learning modern calligraphy, and honestly, in the beginning all you do is practice letters all the time to create muscle memory. So I have sheets and sheets and sheets of the alphabet lying all over place. ✒️

I'm with @AlyssaPandora - lots of self care 💆🏻‍♂️🧖🏻‍♂️. Since all the gyms are closed, I've been working out at home using the Nike App on my phone 📱- great suggestion on a lot of body weight exercises. I also have a really great Meditation and Yoga app on my Apple TV 📺for those moments where you really need to center yourself. 🧘🏻‍♂️🌅

Music has been an integral part of all this. Here are just some tunes I'm listening to on Pandora:

Hope everyone is taking care of themselves! Sláinte Mhaith!

fantastic day.gif

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

T-cellsandMusic
Underground

I just signed up to this community today because I also wanted to see what other "music-heads" are doing to expand their horizons.  I'm using this time to catch on old/new music (obviously), lots of outdoor activities, and writing.  Electronica music will get your right!  So no matter how you decide to spend your time, add some electronic music to the mix (trust me) :)!

Best wishes!

TannerPandora

Welcome to Pandora Community @T-cellsandMusic! 👋🏻Glad to have you on board! 🎶

You have any Electronica artist/station you'd like to recommend? Never really listened before but I'd be happy to work them into my current genre mix. 

Hope to see you around community more. 🎧Happy Listening!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

T-cellsandMusic
Underground

I'm happy to be hear.  Why not make a few new "e-friends" while everyone is virtually quarantined :).  Right now I'm writing a paper on T-cells (hence the handle) and Kaskade Radio has me smiling right and hype right now.  It's really great weekend music.  If you end up liking this station, I can also suggest more.  Enjoy the soulful trip :)!

-T&M

T-cellsandMusic
Underground

Here not hear.  I guess I'm really into my music right now...lol!

All the best,

T&M

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @T-cellsandMusic. 👋

Thanks so much for joining the Pandora Community, and good luck on your paper! 📖

@TannerPandora @T-cellsandMusic I do enjoy electronic music too, but right now I'm enjoying a shuffle mixture of FKJ , Sampha, and Sango Radio stations on Pandora. FKJ is kind of "nu jazz" -- where jazz meets electronica. I'm kind of obsessed with this vibe right now.

If you haven't already, feel free to introduce yourself to the community in the introduction thread here. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

booselordius
Local Performer

i enjoy veil of maya, really gets the juices going in this time of crisis. 

cheers

nemo305
Underground

I read, listen to music, or just watch movies. what about you?

Braxtonjean120
Local Performer

I am new to this as well. what I do to keep my spirits high is that I think about fun things. being a freshman in high school, my school was cancelled and now I am working on my homework at home. 

what I do to keep my spirit high is that I listen to music (obviously), meditate, and even writing my own songs. I don't know how to play any instruments but that doesn't stop me. I use music as a way to say something that I cannot say out loud.

do you write songs as well?

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @Braxtonjean120. 👋

Feel free to introduce yourself to other listeners in our Introduction Thread.

Nice to have you as a member! 🎶

TannerPandora

Hi @Braxtonjean120! Welcome! 👋🏻

ralphwiggumhi.gif

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

TannerPandora, I'm jealous, you never gave me a welcome Simpson wave..

Moderator Edit: Format

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Just for you @MOHLovesAlaska😄

BArt.gif

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

TannerPandora that is awesome...it's groovy...you really didn't have to. I was just kidding. But seeing how you have already done so. I love it. Thanks. Take care and stay safe. 😁

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos