cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Program Directors

RyanKuc2019
Opening Act
Is there away to email the program directors of the radio stations on Pandora?
0 Kudos
7 Replies

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RyanKuc2019 Pandora does not provide contact information for emailing program directors. 

What is the goal you're trying to accomplish with emailing program directors? Maybe I can help guide you to the right channel of support.

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

RyanKuc2019
Opening Act

On some of the radio stations I keep hearing a remake of a certain songs.  I would like to hear the studio version of songs instead of a live version or a remake.  That is why I wanted to contact the program director for radio stations.

0 Kudos

JackPhantom
On the Rise

Yup, the old advice was to spam the living hell out of them in order to ask them to play your stuff. It was like "the secret to making it in the streaming game is get on radio stations - contact radio station people and get them to play your tracks" which is why every platform IMMEDIATELY removed messaging.

If any jazz program directors are listening, email me, I'd like feedback 😉 Because it would be nice to get on some of these "stations".

Artist here as "Jack Phantom and the Exquisite Corpse Cabaret" (jazz)
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RyanKuc2019 While there is not curently a way to filter out live versions/remakes of songs, I recommend giving this existing Feature Request a ❤️ to express your interest.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

RyanKuc2019
Opening Act

@AdamPandora wrote:

@RyanKuc2019 While there is not curently a way to filter out live versions/remakes of songs, I recommend giving this existing Feature Request a ❤️ to express your interest.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

Thanks will do

0 Kudos

trw6142
Underground

Hi Eric,

I am thinking of upgrading to a paid Pandora subscription, but I have real problems with their programming. I like to listen mostly to Classical Music, but their programming really **ahem**! In several instances I have heard the same composition three times in a row. Sometimes I have heard the same composition by the same artist 2 times in one hour. And I don't know how many times I have heard 4 or 5 selections by the same composer, in a row. Ask any radio station's Music Director, and they will tell you that is BAD PROGRAMMING! I was a music director for many years. It is very frustrating to hear such poor programming parctices!

Also, it is very disturbing to be listening to a gentle rendition of a classical selection, and they be shook awake by a commercial blasting away at 2 to 3 times the decibel level of the music! That is just unforgiveable Enginering and Production practice.

I realize Pandorra doesn't want to hear from their listeners, or they would provide good contact information. So I have no other way to express my opinions that through this forum. But if they want me to pay for a subscription, they'll need to address these issues.

Thanks, Erick, for letting me bend your ear. I hope you have some success at passing this along to the powers that be.

Tom W.

Trw6142

0 Kudos

JackPhantom
On the Rise

The reason they don't let people email progam directors is that they'd end up with 20,000 emails a day

YO THIS LIL MO GOTTI BURNIN UP THE GAME (emoji) (emoji) (emoji) (emoji) (emoji) (emoji) (emoji) BUMP MY FIRE TRACK (emoji) (emoji) (emoji)(emoji) (emoji) (emoji) etc,

The signal noise ratio would make the feature completely useless.

Don't mean to sound like snarking on rap guys but ANY FB post about getting more Spotify or Pandora views gets SLAMMMMED with soundcloud rappers who want to blow up big.

Artist here as "Jack Phantom and the Exquisite Corpse Cabaret" (jazz)
0 Kudos