cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancing Music Discovery for Black Metal, Death Metal, and Latin Indie Fans on Pandora

iStore
Local Performer
  1. Crowd-Powered Tunes: I'm stoked about the possibility of introducing tune features to bring us. This feature, already present in other stations ( i.e deep cuts, new releases, discovery), could unite us over the intense riffs and vocals that we're so passionate about in these genres.

2. Tailored 24/7 Stations: Just like Apple Music's discovery station, envision a 24/7 Pandora station that evolves based on our diverse preferences. Imagine a musical journey as unique as our taste.

++

I'm looking for Pandora to add the features of deep cuts, discovery, and newly released tracks available for stations like Black Metal, Death Metal, Latin Indie, and Big Band. Additionally, I'd absolutely love to experience something similar to Apple Music's Discovery station, now that they've introduced it to their music service, right here on Pandora Radio. I genuinely believe that this would be an incredible addition to the platform!

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @iStore!

Welcome to community!

Thanks for posting, looks like you have some great feedback. I've merged your posts together within the Community Chat to help keep things a organized.

The best place to post about feedback is on our Community Ideas board. The Ideas board is a place where community members can share what they would like to see on Pandora. It's a place
where members can discuss, suggest, and vote on ideas, as well as see what the rest of the community thinks.

Since you have multiple ideas, here are some tips for posting:

• Clear subject - it's succinct, clear and accurately summarizes your idea.
  • One suggestion per post - if you have multiple ideas, please write a post for each idea so we can be clear about updates/status.
  • Unique - if a similar idea has already been published, please vote and comment on that idea instead of publishing a duplicate
  • Accurate label - add the one most relevant label per suggestion.
  • Elaborate - explain your idea fully and clearly e.g., avoid generalities like 'more customization', and instead detail exactly what customization and functionality you're interested in having on your device or in the app.

For more information about the Ideas Board, check out our Ideas Policy & FAQ.

Thanks again for being part of community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos