cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long have you been using Pandora?

ShortieCx
Opening Act

Hello! I'm Shortie. This is my first post. I have been using Pandora for eight years. How long have you?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

-ShortieCx
Tags (1)
119 Replies

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Pierrot I just went to your profile page here in the community. It tells me you have been a listener since: 5/20/2017. 

On the 25th of this month, I will have been a Pandora listener for 9 years.

@Pierrot here is a screen shot of your front profile page.

chrome_screenshot_1657426714369.png take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

mrmojoriezen
Local Performer

I don't know when I started but it was pretty early on.  Pandora went 'public' in 2005 and I think I was part of the beta.  Even if not, I don't think I was very far after that.  Some of my stations/playlists have been well groomed over the years.  Like a favorite old frazzled hat, I finally have them just the way I like them. 

bellann805
Opening Act

I've been listening to Pandora for at least 10 years. Or longer since i've had my tablet years ago.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for being a longtime listener since December 12th, 2005 @mrmojoriezen! 🎉

That is the day your Pandora account was created.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Looks like your account was created on 10/30/2013, @bellann805. We appreciate your continued support over the years! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

bellann805
Opening Act

More than 8 years of using PANDORA.

Rand3
Local Performer

I don't know when I actually started with the free service.  I have been paying for Pandora since 2011.  I've had premium since 2019. 

PieterJVanZijl
Local Performer

Just realized I just got my 10 year anniversary badge a bit ago. 🕺🏼🥳

Thė Dütch Àssâssįn

kinghntr0
Underground

I been with pandora since 07/ 2010, and going strong ! I love my pandora !!!

kinghntr0
Underground

Thank you for that Info I was actually looking for it when I lucked up on a few more features. 

Leilaloha
Underground

I think it's been about 18 years

niaku89
Local Performer

I've been on here since 2019.

CarrieRawks
Local Performer

Mine says the account was created on 9/24/2009 LoL long time ago. 

Splen
Local Performer

I've had Pandora when it was totally free, then I purchased the upgraded version when it was $3.99...canceled it later...missed it and repurchased for $4.99 on Google Play Store. I'm well over the 10yr mark...

mhguy
Underground

Bragging rights!  June 10, 2006, so 16+ years.  I now stream three services through a Squeezebox Touch network audio player:  Spotify, for when I want specific playlists I've created, Radio Paradise for their fantastic FLAC streams (lossless audio which streams at around 850 kbps, especially the Radio Paradise Mellow Mix channel), and Pandora - which is still my favorite for a true radio experience with an absolutely unbeatably huge range of genres and channels.  I have multiple custom channels where every track played is a surprise and I get exposed to wonderful new artists all the time with old favorites sprinkled in.  What's not to like?  (Well, I just wish Pandora Plus would give me, say, a 320 kbps stream like Spotify), but oh, well...) 7,757 total hours listened to Pandora to date.  Sheesh, what else have I ever had time to do?

libbagray
Local Performer

At least 14 years since 2008 if I'm not mistaken!

LordGooben
Local Performer

Before Spotify was available in the United States. I think around 2010 didn't have a community profile until later on as the dates are incorrect.

Tabbypeak1
Local Performer

Hello Alyssa I would like to know when my account was created please?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tabbypeak1 You can view your account creation date in your Community profile here.

Hope this helps!