cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long have you been using Pandora?

ShortieCx
Opening Act

Hello! I'm Shortie. This is my first post. I have been using Pandora for eight years. How long have you?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

-ShortieCx
Tags (1)
119 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@joemd1960 You can actually find the exact day you created your Pandora account by navigating to your community profile.

To get there, click on your avatar on the top right corner, and then click on My profile.

Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 4.25.46 AM.png

Thanks again for being a part of the community! 😉

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@joemd1960 Looks like you've been with Pandora since June 27th, 2013.

@mnvols You've had a Pandora account since February 4th, 2012.

Thanks so much for being longtime listeners! 🎵😄

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

Thanks guys! Happy to be part of the Pandora family!😊

ShortieCx
Opening Act

That is absolutely wonderful my friend!

-ShortieCx

ShortieCx
Opening Act

I understand completely! I still think those who do not use Pandora are uncool. Lol It is my best friend and I could not survive without it. 

-ShortieCx

ShortieCx
Opening Act

Welcome to the family! It is a pleasure to have you!

-ShortieCx

ShortieCx
Opening Act

I have eight years as well. It is the only music place to be, in my opinion!

-ShortieCx

ShortieCx
Opening Act

We are happy to have you be a part of the family! You and I have been around almost the same amount of time!

-ShortieCx

ShortieCx
Opening Act

My husband claims that the subscription is the best and most significant thing he has ever bought for me. He says that because I use it every day, all day, it is worth the money he pays for it. Food may be the way to a man's heart, but Pandora is the way to mine.😁

-ShortieCx

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

I’ve said it a hundred times. NOBODY does radio better than Pandora! Hopefully it can continue to improve, and get back to being the King of the music streaming services. 

ShortieCx
Opening Act

I couldn't agree with you more! When did it stop being King, though? Pandora has and always will be King in my eyes. 😍

-ShortieCx

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

Same here, Pandora is the King! Time to take the crown back from Spotify! 😃

ShortieCx
Opening Act

SPOTIFY HAS THE CROWN!?!? You must be joking. I can't even figure out how to work Spotify correctly. Not to mention, it does not function nearly as well as Pandora. Spotify creators were like, "Let's come up with the most complicated system for listening to music and make it even more difficult. Let's make them promises and not explain how they can use them." Spotify is the punchline to its own joke. 

-ShortieCx

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

I agree, I did use Spotify off and on. And actually thought it was great, but over time I started to notice quirks with the service that I didn’t like. 
I ventured over to Apple Music for awhile since I have the iPhone. 
Than recently  I was at my Cousins cookout. She was streaming a station on Pandora, playing all these great songs. That’s when I said, time to sign up for plus. I cannot stand ads, she’s cheap and uses Pandora free. 😉😃

ShortieCx
Opening Act

My husband and brother also use the free service. I understand my husband's point of view though. He does not use it often enough for him to pay the money. He doesn't want to pay for two subscriptions either. He says it would be different if I did not already have premium. It is the one thing that is always paid. He will pay it long before he pays anything else. Lol, He is afraid of what the outcome would be if I did not have it.😂🤣

-ShortieCx

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

Pandora does have a family plan. 😂

ShortieCx
Opening Act

Do they? That is interesting. I will have to look into that. I don't keep up with everything. It takes me months to check the community. 😂 Thank you, though. I appreciate the information!

-ShortieCx

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

Of course they do, all the streaming music services do. They have 4 plans. Free for the cheapos😂 Plus which is $4.99, premium, and a family plan.  

ShortieCx
Opening Act

It is extremely reasonable as well. It is only a few dollars more than premium and it allows up to six accounts. I was quick to look into that. 🤣 I even sent the information to my husband and brother. Maybe now my brother will stop asking for my playlists. 😂

-ShortieCx

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

Good job! 👍😉😃