cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Ain't Afraid Of No Ghost!

Yoshi
Diamond in the Rough

I'm pretty sure I have ghosts in my house. Oh well. Anyone got any spooky songs or stories? (Or both?) Here's my SPoOkY Playlist. Any songs you think I should add?

https://pandora.app.link/PE06lKwrN8 

Who ya gonna call? 

-If you think about it, the brain named itself...-
6 Replies

@Yoshi here is a song by Ava Max "Sweet But Psycho", here is Warren Zevon " Werewolves Of London", This next song I picked, it may not be scary for most, but boy it could be scary for many. Ingrid Michaelson "Girls Chase Boy's". I did not add the links, I figured if you wanted to add them to your playlist that please feel free. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Yoshi You'd probably like some of the Halloween stations / playlists on Pandora.

You can find some here.

Btw - how do you know you have ghosts in your house? 👻

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Yoshi
Diamond in the Rough

Eh, it seems like your typical Class-3 non-corporeal phantom. (I watch too much Ghostbusters...)

Just standard spooky stuff going on in the house. Strange creaking sounds, lights turning on/off by themselves, dogs barking at nothing T.V turning on by itself....

Yoshi
Diamond in the Rough

Cool, thanks. I've heard Sweet But Psycho, (That lady has issues...) but not the others. I'll check them out, thanks.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Yoshi Not sure if you're into podcasts, but it looks like we have a number of "ghost" related podcasts in our catalog.

Check out this list of podcasts that populate when searching the term ghosts👻

Yoshi
Diamond in the Rough

I love ghost podcasts! Thanks!