cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Love Pandora

mecooley
Local Performer

I Love Pandora

I love that I can make my own type of sound I call D J Food. 

Thank You Pandora 

From An Old Greek Islands D J 

M.E Cooley

Los Angeles, Californa

Tags (1)
23 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @mecooley. 👋 

What's your favorite go-to station?

Also, feel free to introduce yourself to the community here. 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Pandora

@mecooley Pandora loves you too! Thanks for being a part of the Community! 

GracefullyGrace
Local Performer

I LOVE PANDORA!! 😍

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GracefullyGrace Thanks for the love! 

If you'd like to give the community a formal introduction and provide a little feedback on some of your favorite features of Pandora, check out this post.

See you around! 👋🏽

kengamezx
Local Performer

hi

whats your name

mecooley, I also love Pandora. I have an everything playlist, another just for reading, a thumbs-up playlist. I also have multi stations that I play. Pandora is pretty awesome. Take care.

Moderator Edit: Format

MOHLovesAlaska

Kellcool
Local Performer
Love pandora!!! Tried them all even spotify (who is offerring a deal) nahhhhh ill pass!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Kellcool. 👋

Thanks for your continued support, and for joining the Pandora Community! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

supergimpoman
Local Performer

I've been a Pandora guy for a lonnng time now! 🙂 Happy to see that other people are a huge fan of the service as well. 🙂

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@supergimpoman We appreciate the love and are happy to have you as a part of our community! 

Feel free to Introduce Yourself and also check out the Playlist Swap board to meet other Pandora fans or to share/discover Pandora content.

See you around! 😎

CannyScott
Opening Act

So true! Pandora is the best.

theblue_8888
Local Performer

pandora is not at the top of the list for me i personally like spotify 

Pandora

@Kellcool @supergimpoman @CannyScott We're so happy to hear that! Listeners like you make us an amazing community! :pandora:

Termich
Opening Act

Pandora is the best service that I have tried, and I tried them 6. Pandora is perfect in almost all aspects.

Termich I 2nd that motion. An A+ for certain. I also give an A+ to Pandora's moderators, Alyssa, Tanner, Adam, as well as ErickPandora. Take care and stay safe all.  

MOHLovesAlaska

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

jdtannehill
Opening Act

Agreed. It's amazing how much great music I've discovered thanks to your service. Pandora's music people get an A+ from me. I do worry a bit about other things, mainly your service remaining profitable and competitive in the market. I don't want to lose my stations and playlists!!

Yoshi
Diamond in the Rough

Spotify has its moments.... I like both for different reasons. If I'm looking for a specific song, or to make a playlist, Spotify. But to explore and just listen for hours on end? Definitely Pandora.

-If you think about it, the brain named itself...-

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

I’m feeling the love for Pandora to!❤️😃