cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspiring Quotes

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Every day I get inspiring quotes sent to my e-mail. I decided to start sharing the quotes daily with my Pandora community.

TODAY'S QUOTE

"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." - Alice Walker

Alice Walker is a Pulitzer Prize-winning writer with more than 30 literary works...including "The Color Purple".

I hope this daily post will inspire someone. I'll post again tomorrow. Peace! ✌

P.S.

If you like the quotes give me some love with a Thumbs Up. Thanks!

158 Replies

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good morning & happy Friday to all. Here is today's Inspiring Quote...

"No need to hurry. No need to sparkle. No need to be anybody but oneself." -  Virginia Woolf

Virginia Woolf is one of the most famous writers of the early 20th century.

I hope today's quote inspires somebody. I'll share another quote on Monday. Peace! ✌

Listener001
Not applicable

me and my friendsme and my friends

when i am flexingwhen i am flexingthe thing i love 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Monday morning to all. I know Mondays aren't always everyone's favorite day. I hope today's Inspiring Quote will be helpful to you.

"A person without imagination is like a teabag without water." - Alan Fletcher

Known as the Godfather of British graphic design, Alan Fletcher was one of the leading pioneers of independent design after World War II.

I hope everyone has an awesome Monday. Peace! ✌

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I love this one, @UncleBud👍

Thanks for sharing! 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

You're welcome @AdamPandora . It actually made me smile when I read today's quote.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good morning, and happy Monday, @UncleBud

I love the inspirational quotes. Thank you for sharing 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@AlyssaPandora Thank you. I enjoy reading the Inspiring Quotes each day myself and I just thought it would make a good post in the community. I'll keep posting them Monday thru Fridays.

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Tuesday morning to all. Here's today's Inspiring Quote:

"It is a duty to take this risk, to love and feel without defense or reserve." - William S. Burroughs

Author William S. Burroughs was a founding member of the Beat Generation, a bohemian literary and social movement that formed after World War II.

I like today's quote. I want to tag @parmic7555 , Mikey this is my new daily post. I hope you'll check it out. 

All right everyone have a great day. Peace! ✌

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Wednesday Morning to you all. I normally post this when I first get up but our neighborhood lost power last night and we just got our power restored about 30 minutes ago. Without power I also had no internet. Boo! Anyway all is well now and here's today's Inspiring Quote:

"Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck." - Tenzin Gyatso the 14th Dalai Lama.

I don't know much of anything about the Dalai Lama but I like this quote and agree with it. Anyway I hope everyone has an awesome day today. Peace! ✌

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @UncleBud. 👋

Glad to hear the power is back up and running 🙌 

Thank you for sharing these inspiring quotes. I enjoy reading them.

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

UncleBud
Chart Topper

You're welcome @AlyssaPandora . Fortunately I was at least able to listen to Pandora offline so I wasn't totally bored while we waited for the power to be restored.

@UncleBud this quote reminded me of what it says in the book of Isaiah. God states, "Your thoughts are not my thoughts, neither are your ways my ways". In other words, if one is seeking God to perhaps buying a house, or move to another state, or whatever else have you. Your car could be a used one instead of a new one, your move could be to Alaska, instead of Florida. Anyway, I just felt like sharing that because that is what your today's quote reminded me of.

I like your post. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Listener001
Not applicable

mohlovesalaska that is nice 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Thursday morning to you all. I didn't get my daily email with today's quote so I had to search for a quote and I think I found a good one.

"The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine." - 

Mike Murdoch is an American Contemporary Christian singer-songwriter.

I hope everyone has an awesome Thursday. Hey...tomorrow is Friday. Yay!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is a great quote and very true. Those small habits of your daily routine can determine your future as well as the choices you make. Thanks for sharing today's inspirational quote, @UncleBud. 👍

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@AlyssaPandora Thank you. I really liked today's quote as well.

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good morning and HAPPY FRIDAY y'all! I think you're going to like today's Inspiring Quote. I like it and it's so true. Here's today's quote:

"When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful."- Malala Yousafzai

In her 2013 memoir, "I Am Malala", the young Pakistani activist Malala Yousafzai reflected on the nature of courage in the face of injustice.

I've never read her book but I'm familiar with her story. Anyway I hope everyone has an awesome weekend. I'll post another quote Monday. Peace! ✌

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I love this one as well, @UncleBud.

Appreciate you sharing the daily quotes! 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@AdamPandora I really thought today's quote was on point. Ironically I had just told my niece's daughter a few days ago the power of finding her own voice. Hope you have an awesome weekend.