cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspiring Quotes

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Every day I get inspiring quotes sent to my e-mail. I decided to start sharing the quotes daily with my Pandora community.

TODAY'S QUOTE

"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." - Alice Walker

Alice Walker is a Pulitzer Prize-winning writer with more than 30 literary works...including "The Color Purple".

I hope this daily post will inspire someone. I'll post again tomorrow. Peace! ✌

P.S.

If you like the quotes give me some love with a Thumbs Up. Thanks!

158 Replies

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Wednesday morning to you all. Here's today's Inspiring Quote:

"Champions keep playing until they get it right." - Billie Jean King

One of the greatest tennis players of all time, as well as an advocate for women's and LGBTQ+ rights, Billie Jean King is no stranger to the champion mentality, both on and off the court.

Well I hope you like today's quote. I also hope you all have an awesome day. Peace! ✌

Tags (1)

Listener001
Not applicable

This Is My Quote.

"Sometimes People Have To Respect Your Frown. But There Is Always A Way To Turn That Frown Into A Big Smyle!"  -Mr. Smyles

Thank You For The Support

P.S. My Friend Deleted My Old Account LOL.

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Thursday morning to you all. Here's today's Inspiring Quote:

"Optimism is a perfectly legitimate response to failure." - Stephen King

I like today's quote. Stephen King, the master of horror, has written over 50 books some of which have been turned into movies.

You know, everyone fails at something occasionally. But as the quote today suggests, we need to be positive and optimistic. I hope you all have an awesome day. Peace! ✌

Tags (1)

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good morning and happy Friday! Yay the weekend is finally here. And now here's today's Inspiring Quote:

"Everything's got a moral, if only you can find it." - Lewis Carroll

Lewis Carroll, an author, has a good point with today's quote. Anyway, I hope you all have am awesome weekend. I'll share again on Monday. Peace! ✌

Tags (1)

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for today's quote, @UncleBud 👍

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@AlyssaPandora You're welcome. And I hope you have a good weekend.

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good morning all! For many Mondays aren't a favorite day. I hope today's quote will be a blessing to you. Here's today's Inspiring Quote:

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt." - William Shakespeare

I really like today's quote. Doubts can hold us back. Anyway, stay positive and have an awesome day. Peace! ✌

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@UncleBud I'm one of the few that love Mondays! I view it as a fresh start. ☀️

Hope you have a great week! 

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

UncleBud
Chart Topper

I really don't mind Mondays either.

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Hey I like todays verse

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

I mean quote sorry I don't know why autocorrect put verse

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Alphagirl Thank you. I actually like Shakespeare so I was glad today's quote came from him.

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Tuesday morning to you all. Today's Inspiring Quote comes from George Orwell's book "1984":

"Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood." - George Orwell

In a moment of clarity, the novel's protagonist, Winston Smith, recognizes that all people, even his enemies, have an intrinsic desire for connection. With this line, he observes that even love itself can feel lacking without true understanding to give it depth.

I hope everyone will enjoy today's quote. I also hope you all have an awesome day. Peace! ✌

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Wednesday morning to you all. We're at the middle of the work week. I hope everyone's week has been good so far. And now, here's today's Inspiring Quote:

"We must believe that we are gifted for something." - Marie Curie

Polish physicist Marie Curie made history in 1903 as the first woman to win a Nobel Prize, in physics, and then again in 1911 as the only woman to ever win a second Nobel, in chemistry.

I hope everyone enjoys today's quote. I like it. I agree with it. I hope everyone has an awesome day. Peace! ✌

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Thursday morning to you all. The weekend is almost here again. Anyway here's today's Inspiring Quote:

"Don't try to figure out what other people want to hear from you; figure out what you have to say." - Barbara Kingsolver

Novelist and poet Barbara Kingsolver has published 16 books over the course of her career.

Today's quote is really good. It's important that we don't silence our own voice. Have a great day. Peace! ✌

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for today's quote, @UncleBud! Definitely food for thought.

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good morning and happy Friday to you all. Here's today's Inspiring Quote:

"You can't learn style. Style, I think, is in your DNA." - Iris Apfel

Iris Apfel is a 100 year old fashion icon who dresses herself in a vibrant collage of colors and textures. Her childhood obsession with fabrics led Apfel and her late husband, Carl, to found the textile company Old World Weavers, which they ran from 1950 to 1992. She decorated the White House during 9 consecutive administrations.

Well, I hope everyone enjoys today's quote and info on Iris Apfel. May everyone enjoy your weekend. I'll share again on Monday. Peace! ✌

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is very true, @UncleBud.

Appreciate you sharing another great quote.

Hope you have an amazing weekend!

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good morning to you all. Here's today's Inspiring Quote:

"Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly." - Rose Franken

Rose Franken was a Jewish American novelist and playwright celebrated for her work in the first half of the 20th century.  To let loose with a loved one requires a vulnerability that passion doesn't necessarily include. To see someone as they are, even as they act a fool, and to love them even more for it, is something special indeed.

I hope everyone enjoys today's quote and info on the author. May this day be an awesome day for you all. Peace! ✌

I must be a real lover, just about every day my family tells me that I am silly, or to stop being silly. Nice quote, thanks for posting this @UncleBud. Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska