cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instrumental Radio Playlists.

yesdadddddy
Local Performer

There seems to be a lack of good playlists or stations with instrumental electronic music. Spotify has interesting playlists like House Focus, or Focus for Coding or similar that I enjoy.

The fact that some instrumental stations have lyrics on the first song is an indication that your AI is borked. 😄

In short, add some good instrumental stuff or I need to continue looking around for a solution (That isn't Spotify)

0 Kudos
2 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @yesdadddddy. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community, and for your feedback. I completely understand where you're coming from.

At the moment, we don't have the option to filter out all songs with lyrics on Pandora stations, but I know that other listeners are interested in this option too. Looks like you're a Premium subscriber. With Premium, on-demand listening also allows you to create custom playlists with only instrumental music, if you'd like.

In the meantime, you can find instrumental stations and playlists by searching for "instrumental." You can also try creating stations based on a number of artists or individual songs that exemplify the sound you are looking for (e.g., songs without lyrics). You can also add multiple artists or songs to a station using our Add Variety feature.

++

We do have an existing feature request created by another community member that you may be interested in: Instrumental Tracks Only 

• To upvote an idea, click on the ❤️ icon next to the title of the request to express your interest in seeing this option implemented.
  • For more information about how feature requests work on the community, feel free to check out this helpful infographic: "How do requests become features?"

If you find any cool playlists you'd like to share, stop by the Playlist Swap section.

Hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Alyssa great detailed information. This is why YOU, Tanner, Adam as well as Erick Pandora are liked so much by me (As Well As Many Others) in the Pandora Community. You care, and that say's it all. Take care and stay safe. By the way, have a great week.  

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos