cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pandora Jewelry Order

Reva
Local Performer

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase  the pandora silver heart with Chicago written on it in red? I want it for my Grandaughter who was born in Chicago. All help appreciated!!๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ’• 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Reva It looks like you've contacted the wrong Pandora. We are Pandora Radio, a music streaming service.

You may want to try reaching the Pandora jewelry company through their website, here.

Sorry for any confusion!

mps6135
Local Performer

I returned my ring almost a month ago now, and I have not heard back nor received a refund. I ordered the ring on December 3rd and returned it on December 9th. 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @mps6135 thanks for posting on Pandora's community website. I've moved your post to an existing thread to keep things organized.

It looks like you've contacted the wrong Pandora. We are Pandora Radio, a music streaming service.

You can contact Pandora jewelry company through their website, here

Thanks! ๐ŸŽง

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

valik
Local Performer

I purchased a ring and earring online for my daughters birthday a few days ago. This wasnโ€™t the problem but I feel itโ€™s worth mentioning, I paid extra for a two day shipping, and it took about 4 days to arrive which is what the shipment wouldโ€™ve been like if I didnโ€™t pay the extra amount. Why even pay the extra at that point? When the box came and we opened it up only the ring and the one pandora pouch (that the ring came in) was in the box, we had ordered from pandora previously, and we know that when you order multiple jewelry you get multiple pouches they wouldnโ€™t put the two jewelry together, we were looking for the other pouch that wouldโ€™ve contained the earring but it was nowhere to be found. They never put it in the box. We checked our receipt of the items that we ordered and of course it listed the earring and the ring but the box only had the ring? Howโ€™s that even possible.. I tried calling the customer service and my package was delivered at 6, and of course the CS line closes at 6pm. Beyond disappointed with the packaging and whoever is in charge of shipment orders. As a company who prides themselves on making moments special why donโ€™t you take extra care of making sure all the components are in the box that I purchased? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@valik I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

It looks like you've contacted the wrong Pandora. We are Pandora Radio, a music streaming service.

You may want to try reaching the Pandora jewelry company through their website, here.

Hope this helps! 

VirwinEzekiel
Local Performer

Hi, i want to buy something for my wife for her birthday, the problem is im currently residing in the Philippines while she is in California, i want to buy her a complete jewelry set as a surprise, is there any alternatives on how i can pay the merchandise since pandora doesnt accept my bank card or paypal account. thank you ๐Ÿ˜„

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @VirwinEzekiel. ๐Ÿ‘‹

Looks like you're attempting to get in contact with Pandora Jewelry - we're Pandora Radio (the streaming service).

Please check out @AdamPandora's message about how to reach Pandora Jewelry here

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!