cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

@Sylo_Martinez32 great intro, I'm from upstate N.Y, this is a Playlist that will give you an idea of the music 🎶 I like. 

MOHLovesAlaska Created Playlist  it is one song shy of 1700. Enjoy the music, take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

Jane323
Underground

Hi all! My name's Jane, I from Chicago city. I can't name my favorite genre I love different music. I can only identify these multiple genres: rock, indie, pop, classic. Also I play the guitar and like to sing some songs from 30 seconds to Mars, Three days Greys. Last time I listen to Adrian Von Ziegler and other calm music. I'm a newbie here and use Pandora just recently.

my project home page

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Thanks @MOHLovesAlaska! I appreciate the warm welcome! 😊

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport

@Jane323 hello, you play the guitar 🎸 that is awesome, my favorite music artist Jewel was self taught on the guitar. My favorite instrument is the Highlander Bagpipes, perhaps some day I will play those pipes. 

Here is my favorite Playlist you can listen to. MOHLovesAlaska Created Playlist enjoy the music, take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

MusicFan5692
Local Performer

Hi my name is Pedro vote for me lol. I'm from Texas Home of the Red Raiders baby. I'm listening to Kevin gates or Devin the dude. 

Ricky101
Diamond in the Rough

Ry

Mechanicsburg 

Country/ love songs

Country love songs lol

To listen to whatever I want when I want too!!!!♡

@Ricky101 here are three country songs I will share with you. 

This one was my dad's favorite one He Stopped Loving Her Today by George Jones. 

This one is still my mom's favorite Coal Miners Daughter  by Miss Loretta Lynn. 

And this one is one of my favorites Too Far From You (Feat. Aubrey Peeples) by Nashville Cast. Enjoy the songs, take care and stay safe. 

P.S. Nice intro by the way. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Ricky101
Diamond in the Rough

Thank you imma listen to those songs now!!!! I'm always excited to hear new country songs I don't know 😁😁🙃😊

SexyAngelDust
Local Performer

I am sexy angel dust, we are a heavy metal band in the making, still looking for members and stuff

jessica101jones
Local Performer
Name? Jessica Jones
Where you're from? Michigan 
What your favorite genre of music is? country or what ever has a good beat.
What you're currently listening to? Oh God- Adele
A favorite feature of the Pandora service? great music

My Art 264022110_10223556516320030_1114887684448476619_n.jpg

Tami-D00bie
Local Performer

20210516_115742.jpg

Hey y'all, my name is Tami Doobie and I'm real happy to be here! I live in Eastern North Carolina, I don't really have a favorite genre- I love all music!  My playlist is bi-polar! Listening to Chris Stapleton right now and Metallica before that then some Eminem, Credence, 50 cent, Ed Sheeran, DAX, Maroon 5, Five Finger, Dennis Lloyd, Disturbed, Godsmack, Patrick Sweenie, etc (See what I mean? Hahahaa) Every morning I wake up with a song in my head! I've been listening to Pandora for many years and my favorite feature is the free hour when I open my app sometimes! 

"I was born to rock but now I gotta roll!"  --Highly Suspect

GeraldPandora

Hi @jessica101jones 👋

Thanks for joining the Pandora Community and Welcome!

We're happy to have you as members and hope to see you around the community space more often.

If you have any questions or concerns about your experience with Pandora don't be shy to share them with us!

GeraldPandora

Hi @Tami-D00bie!

Welcome to Pandora Community! Thank you for sharing a little about yourself! I'm the same with the type of music I like to listen to, it all depends what I'm feeling like!

Hope to see you more often and please feel free to share your experience with Pandora! :pandora:

kedi
Local Performer

Name: Kia 

Where you're from: Richmond, Virginia

What is your favorite genre of music: R&B

What you currently listening to: The Love Doctor- Slow Roll It

A favorite feature of the pandora service: Thumbs Up. Adding new music stations to my collection.

shellycoolsingr
Underground
  • Name? ShellyCoolSinger
  • Where you're from? New York
  • What your favorite genre of music is? R&B, a bit of Jazz and House
  • What you're currently listening to? Adel
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service? I can see it on my TV

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to have you as members of the Pandora Community, @shellycoolsingr @kedi. 🎉

Alyssa | Community Manager
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

@shellycoolsingr, @kedi nice to meet you both, and @shellycoolsingr you and I are both New Yorkers, I'm more upstate, 3 hours north of the Big Apple. Well, hope to both of you in the community more often. 

Here is my favorite Playlist I will share with you, hope you like it. 

MOHLovesAlaska Created Playlist  take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

kinghntr0
Underground

Howdy I'm Ron

20220603_180401.jpg

from Texas, I prefer classic country and rock but lately have got turned onto NU Breed and them others,  all I got to say in the 10 years I've had pandora I've had so many hours and hours of enjoyment,  thank y'all so very much.

GeraldPandora

Hi Ron 👋

Thanks for sharing and welcome to the Community. Glad to hear that you're enjoying Pandora all these years and great to see you around!

Listener001
Not applicable

As the legendary Elton John once said, The *beep* is back! 

Name: Coleman Robison (@crobis0n) - the artist formerly known as grapevinerep

Where You're From: Shreveport, Louisiana 🐊

What's Your Favorite Genre of Music: 80s and 90s country, 80s - 2000s pop, and hits from the 60s

What You're Currently Listening To: Origins (Deluxe) by Imagine Dragons

A Favorite Feature of the Pandora Service: Always the best help from the community center and @Pandora in general; they make navigating this new journey so much easier.

Do I get an award for the 1,000th post?

IMG_0288.jpg