cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (2)
1,003 Replies

Listener001
Not applicable

As the legendary Elton John once said, The *beep* is back! 

Name: Coleman Robison (@crobis0n) - the artist formerly known as grapevinerep

Where You're From: Shreveport, Louisiana 🐊

What's Your Favorite Genre of Music: 80s and 90s country, 80s - 2000s pop, and hits from the 60s

What You're Currently Listening To: Origins (Deluxe) by Imagine Dragons

A Favorite Feature of the Pandora Service: Always the best help from the community center and @Pandora in general; they make navigating this new journey so much easier.

Do I get an award for the 1,000th post?

IMG_0288.jpg

MOHLovesAlaska
Diamond Certified

@Listener001 nice intro, I have a friend who has relatives in Shreveport. Anyway, I hope to see you in the community often. Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska Created Playlist  this Playlist just went 12 songs north of 1700 the other day. Enjoy the music. Be safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

Ladybug78
Local Performer

Tabitha from Gaston South Carolina.

GeraldPandora

Hi @Ladybug78! 👋

Nice to see you around the Community! Please feel free to hang out and chat with fellow music lovers! ❤️

Gerald

Community Moderator

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport