Some of these are tough, so there may be ties (for different reasons).
1. Apples (for eating!); pumpkins (visually!)
2. Definitely treats!
3. Haunted house!
4. Werewolf!--or any wolf! (I dressed up one year as "Grandma" (but dressed as the wolf) from Little Red Riding Hood. I nailed it - straight down to the nightgown and shower cap.)
5. BOTH ARE DELICIOUS! How could I choose?
6. Thanksgiving! Food and family! ❤️
7. Spooky corn maze! (I think there's one nearby!)
8. I really like a good thrilling novel! I can create my own imagery!
9. Costumes take more work and are more costly, but I love seeing what others come up with!
Here 🎃 We 🎃 Go! 👻
🎃 Apple Cider
🎃 Spooky Corn Maze
🎃 Nope! 🤣
Hocus Pocus 2 - Original Soundtrack
Great post as always @Pandora, thanks for the post, take care and stay safe.
Woohoo I love these games!
Here are my picks:
Apples! (Unpopular opinion - I am not a fan of pumpkins 🎃)
Treat - I love candy!
Werewolf - I love dogs, so hopefully I'd have a better chance getting along with a werewolf 😅
Spooky Corn Maze - These are always fun with a group of friends!
Costume - I'm with @MOHLovesAlaska on this one, as I don't really see myself putting on just a mask without a whole costume
🍎 Apples - Honeycrisp apples are my favorite! I love apple picking at an orchard in the fall.
🎉 Party - Because I don’t like scary things!
📺 Vampire - Fun fact: I used to watch the Vampire Diaries and TrueBlood back in the day
☕ Pumpkin Spice Latte - Although I’ve been enjoying the new Starbucks Apple Crisp Macchiato lately)
🍲 Thanksgiving - We can skip Halloween!
👻 Spooky Hayride - Can you imagine being scared in a corn maze, especially at night? No thanks! 😂
📚Horror Novel - Scary Movies aren’t my thing but if I must choose it’d be a novel because I can stop reading at any point, lol.
🎭 Mask - More masquerade than scary mask. I'm also not a big costume person.
I'll take a family-friendly halloween over a spooky one! With that in mind, enjoy this station:
1. Me?--I love looking at a pumpkin patch, or pumpkins on a front porch for the autumn holidays! 🍂🎃
2. Treat, and my waistline agrees! 🍬
3. Haunted house; I'm not too keen on feeling awkward at some social gathering. 😂
4. Werewolf - nothing like howling at the moon! 🐺🌙
5. Pumpkin spice latte; like @GeraldPandora , I'm a coffee lover.
6. Thanksgiving: Food, family, and fellowship 🍽
7. Spooky corn maze - why not get scared AND lost? 😂
8. Horror novel; I like creating my own scenarios in my head.
9. I don't dress up; but a costume is only good with a mask, and a mask is only good with a costume.