cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

Br0ski
Opening Act

Name: Ambrose, I'm 16 and an avid music listener

Place of origin: good ol Florida (currently the keys 😎)

Favorite genre: idk honestly, whatever imagine dragons, fitz and the tantrums, the score, Lupe fiasco, ajr, etc are. That type of music. Also rap

Currently listening to: drops of Jupiter, by train. Also, lots of other music

Favorite feature: the music. That's pretty good ngl

(And I would put a picture if it worked for me 😒)

@Br0ski & @UndGndSupply welcome to Pandora...Here is my favorite playlist you can either collect it for your personal collection or just take the next 2 plus weeks and give it a listen...It is 15 songs south of 1800...

download (5).jfif MOHLovesAlaska Created Playlist ...it is a wide variety of genres...enjoy the music...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

redvelvet
Opening Act

name: Bella, i'm 15

where you're from: awesome New Hampshire 

favorite genre of music: pop or rap

what you're currently listening to: Sound of Change by Dirty Heads

a favorite feature of the Pandora service: being able to make play lists

btw you all are so funny.😂 thanks for making me smile

Bella W.

@redvelvet nice to make your acquaintance...my name is Matt and I'm from Upstate N.Y. I'm happy to be able to make you smile...here is my favorite playlist you can collect for your own personal collection or just click on it whenever you want right from here to listen...

download (5).jfif MOHLovesAlaska Created Playlist enjoy the music...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

redvelvet
Opening Act

thanks! i'm always looking for some good music 

Bella W.

DeeCasey
Underground

Hi Music Lovers,

I joined the Community to talk music and I'm happy to introduce myself as an artist on this excellent music platform. As a longtime songwriter and performer, I'm finally starting a new career as an aspiring recording artist at a ripe old retirement age. I'm glad music is an universal language that holds no prejudices and will speak to anyone at anytime, anywhere.

• Name? Doug Clare
  • Where you're from? Detroit
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Christian, Singer/Songwriter, Indie, Blues, Jazz, Country & Southern Rock. Sorry, I can't pick just one.
  • What you're currently listening to? Carry You, by Dispatch.
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service? I'm still new here, but so far the AMP feature for artists seems pretty awesome. There are so many talented performers here. I'm enjoying the Pandora experience in many ways.

God be with you! Peace.

~Doug

@DeeCasey great introduction...my name is Matt and I'm from Upstate N.Y. my favorite genres are Singer-songwriter/ Pop/ Indie pop/ Electropop/EDM/ Soft rock/Classic rock/ Rock -n- roll/ Opera/ Classical/ Christian/ Gospel/ Southern Gospel/ Jazz/ Smooth Jazz/ Lounge Jazz/ Instrumental Jazz/Reggae...My favorite music artist is Jewel and my overall favorite song is Foolish Games...

Here is my favorite playlist it has nearly 1800 songs...enjoy the music...

download (2).jfif MOHLovesAlaska Created Playlist 

Have a blessed day...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

DeeCasey
Underground

Thanks MOHLovesAlaska! I'll check it out.

hdhunter636
Local Performer

20221231_055534.jpg

 Hi.   I'm back from a long hiatus and I'm new on here.

Spoon777
Local Performer

Hey, love country,rap,and metal... actually like most all music.. love music for almost everything.

DeeCasey
Underground

Same here Spoon. I like most music, that's why I don't think I could choose one fav.

DeeCasey
Underground

Welcome back! I'm two days old here. 

DeeCasey
Underground

Listened to the first doz tracks...good stuff, Matt!

TheBrandonDavis
Local Performer

Hi Everybody,

I'm Brandon. I grew up in Lithonia. Georgia, 10 minutes from Downtown Atlanta.  I'm currently listening toLong time Pandora listener but new to this part of the website. 

Im interested in intimate listening parties and artist's discovery  I don't have huge musical background but my favorites are, Mariah Carey. DRAKE,  Michael Jackson and Brandy. I'm currently listening to:

https://community.pandora.com/t5/Music-Podcasts/Artists-to-Watch-2023-The-Pandora-Ten-%EF%B8%8F/td-p....

@Pandora connect with me @Songslover.pk

Brandon 

KUKIZOE2
Opening Act

Hi all~!

This is Kuki Yamazoe (KUKIZOE)'s alt account, if not noticed already~

I'm actually from California‼️

I've been listening to lots of music as of late, specifically more music by Tiffany Day for inspiration for new music I'm planning to release in a time period between what could be a few months to a few years. But keep your eyes peeled~ ♡

Have a nice evening (it's 6:52pm here) ❤️

~kuki~

Ally05
Opening Act

Name: Ally

Music Genre: Hip Hop and Rap

Currently listening to: https://pandora.app.link/6OvEJpfLtwb

Fav Feature: Community Chat

kissy_rene007
Underground

Hi Pandora Community! I'm Krystina, but I tend to go by Kissy.

I was born in the Biggest Little City (iykyk), and currently live in my small hometown in Nevada. No, I'm not from Las Vegas, and contrary to what many people believe, not everyone in Nevada goes to Vegas all the time. (As a matter of fact, I have only been there twice in my 33 years of life!)
I fell in love with music at a young age, listening to bands like AC/DC, Iron Maiden and Metallica with my dad, and artists like Reba McEntire, Garth Brooks and Tim McGraw with my mom.
I have a very diverse taste in music, and lately I find myself listening to newer songs by: Måneskin, EMELINE, Walker Hayes, In This Moment, Miranda Lambert, Panic! at the Disco, Imagine Dragons, Morgan Wallen, I Prevail, and Sam Smith. If I had to pick my favorite genres, I would go with 90's Grunge (Stone Temple Pilots, Nirvana, Hole, etc.), 2000's Alternative (Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Paramore, etc.), and Nu Metal (Rage Against the Machine, Limp Bizkit, Korn, etc.) - but I listen to so much more than that. 
My favorite feature about Pandora is my ability to create my own playlists, so that then I can turn the shuffle on and skip until I find songs I want - just like when I had my once beloved iPod! 

DeeCasey
Underground

Good Intro! So cool, the love you have for many genres. So many sounds to explore - why limit yourself. I'm with you.

Katie6
Underground

Gage235-24,

MattyB is totally the best rapper ever!!! Can't get enough of his music 🎶

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Woww! So many new introductions and new members in the Community!

Welcome to the community, @-xRADIANTx- @Abbyj @BSOM180 @MusicFan34312 @Sploot @KUKIZOE @UndGndSupply @Br0ski @redvelvet @DeeCasey @hdhunter636 @Spoon777 @TheBrandonDavis @kissy_rene007 & @Katie6 !.

Please feel free to jump into any discussion threads and start a conversation with fellow Community members and make some friends! The Community is for music + podcast lovers so don't be shy to share what you're currently listening to! 

Hope to see everyone around and Thank you for being part of the Community! 👋:pandora:

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport