cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

Truckerguy69
Underground

Thank you,I appreciate That!

jay_m
Local Performer

Name: Jay

Location - SoCal

Favorite music? uh - I have stations named "Jethro Tull", Waylon Jennings", "The Wallflowers", "Judy Collins", "Dire Straights", "Strawbs", "Robin Trower", "Tenth Avenue North", "Jars of Clay", a few flavors of classic, and assorted others. 

But sorry - no rap, no hip-hop. 

Listening to now? Jethro Tull/Molly Hatchett.

Favorite feature? Learning about artists, finding new ones. Letting the music run without commercials for a very minimal cost. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Community, @jay_m!

Thanks for sharing your introduction with us, and we hope to see you around some more. 😎 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Sweetmoma

Hope you are having a great weekend. 😁

dvaughn2261
Local Performer

Hi my name is David and I am from Norfolk, VA, My favorite Genre is rap/hip hop I am listening to Blood//Water by Grandson, My favorite part about pandora is you can get free pandora premium by watching an ad.

Eleis
Underground

Hey! 

• Name? Eleis
  • Where you're from? Oregon
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Todays hits
  • What you're currently listening to? Practice by Da Baby
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service? I can voice search and just ask pandora to find this song or that song easily.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @dvaughn2261. 👋

Thanks so much for joining the Pandora Community :pandora:

I love the free sessions of Premium as well. 

Happy to have you as a member and listener - hope to see you around more often. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Pandora Community, @Eleis. 👋:pandora: Nice to see you around. 

Feel free to check out our Playlist Swap to see what other's are listening to, and to share your faves. 🎶

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

PDH
Underground
  • P.D.H. - Chillhop music artist
  • Chicago born and raised but living in Milwaukee
  • I am a huge Chillhop and Jazzhop fan. I am also a fan of Jazz and Smooth Jazz.
  • The new Lo-Fi Chill Radio curated by Pandora. I am very impressed with the music that I have been hearing on it. Some of the artists are more abstract than mainstream Chillhop artists while retaining the fundamental elements that make their sounds Chillhop and Jazzhop. Also I noticed that the Radio station was created on 1/11/2021 very impressed with that. Hope to find my music there.
  • There really is a lot to love about Pandora. But I really like that Pandora has Radio particularly for Lofi Chill that is pretty much inclusive of Jazzhop, as well. I also like that Pandora has Playlists. However, you don't have Lofi, Chillhop, or Jazzhop Playlists. Hope to find my music there.IMG00038-20100415-1210.jpg

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @PDH. 👋

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Pandora Community. :pandora: You can find my introduction here.

LoFi tunes are nice and I listen to them often. I also enjoy mellow electronic music with R&B / Jazz influences. 

Look forward to seeing you around the community space more often! 🎵

PDH
Underground

Thank you very much. Really appreciate it. 

Continued peace.

Kimbobillydick
Local Performer

I’m jimbobbilly it’s good to be here

Kimbobillydick
Local Performer

I’m jimbobilly. From tiny town in WESTERN New York. BILLS COUNTRY!! I love listening to classic rock when working out! Thanks Pandora!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Pandora Community, @Kimbobillydick! :pandora:

Thanks for introducing yourself.

We hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

ChaplainHowardS
Opening Act

@psg36 Pedro,  I've loved Bossa nova since it was introduced in the USA during my college years, 1956-69.  Four of those were in the USAF, but I got my masters in 1969 and ordination as a Reform Rabbi.  I love jazz, and consider boss nova as a first cousin, equally pleasing and entertaining, usually with a very lyrical sound.

PRINC3Y
Local Performer

| Faceless |

Name: Most People Just Call Me 'Icy' Or 'Ice'. Don't Really Tell People My Real Name.. Ever
Where Are You From: Planet Earth
Favorite Genre Of Music: I Listed To Everything. From Lofi To Rap. I Write Music In All Styles Too
What Are You Currently Listening To: CORPSE & Wilbur Soot (I Watch Their Streams / Youtube Too)
Favorite Feature On Pandora: Don't Really Have One. I Usually Use Spotify, But It's Blocked On My School Computer Cause People Were Playing 'Inappropriate Music'

I'm A Singer / Songwriter, But I Have "Vocal Dysphoria" (Idk What It's Called). I Hate My Voice, Especially When It's Played Back On A Recording. I Want To Post Music, But I'm Terrified. What If Someone I Know Finds Out It's Me? I Like To Keep My Lives Separate.. Like A Spy Or Something. 

I Took A Personality Quiz. I Guess I'm Truly Lonely.I Took A Personality Quiz. I Guess I'm Truly Lonely.

Tags (1)

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @PRINC3Y. 👋

Welcome to the Pandora Community! :pandora:

My name is Alyssa and you can find my introduction here

Hope to see you around the community space more often. 

Notasukafoyu
Local Performer

Notasukafoyu, los angeles, know rock of the '80s, **ahem** like the hills, ride it, wow. It used to offline listening

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're always happy to see new faces around the Community, @Notasukafoyu

Offline listening definitely comes in handy for me as well. 🎶

AngelAmethyst
Local Performer

Hey name is Angel. I'm from PA. I love Tech N9NE and most all other Strange Music.

Tags (1)