cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AngelAmethyst Welcome to the :pandora: Community!

It's nice to see another Worldwide Choppers lover in here. Tech & Strange Music are soooo talented!

To get you started in the Community, check out these threads related to Tech N9NE:

Feel free to start your own threads as well. See ya around! 😀

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

Lovewolfie
Diamond in the Rough

Hello!!!

• Name? Nevaeh
  • Where you're from? Ohio
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Pop, country, rap, hip-hop, rock, and R&B
  • What you're currently listening to? I'm currently listening to Dynasty radio
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service? The search bar. lol

Matt is my name, I'm from Up-State N.Y. This is one State you cannot just say "I'm from N.Y." everyone thinks the Big Apple, when you just say N.Y. I love music, the only music I don't like is Rap. I have tried to give Rap a chance, but it just never won me over. I have 8 personal playlists, and I have over 20 stations that I have collected. Right now I am listening to my Reading Playlist.

I am happy to meet you @Lovewolfie , @AngelAmethyst , @PDH and @Notasukafoyu . Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

PDH
Underground

Thanks again, Matt. Respect for the East Coast. New York inspires the entire country in many positive ways. Has been for decades and even longer. In continued peace.

@PRINC3Y , you have a talent, a great gifted talent. Share it with the world, countless upon countless people would love to have what you have been born with. I have a great fear of flying but I still fly, I have even been in the Military (not a great place to be when you have a fear of flying). I have been in Military helicopter and civilian airplanes. Flying has not cured my fear, but I just choose to face it. With a talent and gift that you have, face your fear and overcome it with success from your GOD given talents. I would love to hear your music. I wish you all the best. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

That search bar definitely works wonders, @Lovewolfie. 😁

Welcome to the Community! 

Lovewolfie
Diamond in the Rough

@AdamPandora Thanks. I just joined yesterday and I already feel part of the Community.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lovewolfie Happy to hear that!

Feel free to reach out if you ever need help with anything. 🤝

Lovewolfie
Diamond in the Rough

@AdamPandora Okay. Will do! Thanks!

Calabo
Underground
  • Name? Calabó
  • Where you're from? Puerto Rico
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Jazz, Blues, Rock, Salsa, Nova Trova
  • What you're currently listening to? Some Coltrane tunes, 
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service? Crowd Favs, My Station

Hope every body to be safe and stay healthy! Cheers!

Here is a link of my new album for you guys to consider listening! Thanks four your support!

https://pandora.app.link/JRWEeWoWzdb

Tags (3)

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Pandora Community, @Calabo. :pandora:

Happy to have you around. Thanks so much for sharing your new album. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Calabo
Underground

Exploring new horizons... Thanks for welcoming me to your community! @AlyssaPandora 

aidenbeiring
Local Performer
  • Name? aiden
  • Where you're from? fairborn
  • What your favorite genre of music is? jazz
  • What you're currently listening to? pokkemon
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service? misci

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aidenbeiring Welcome to the :pandora: Community!

What Jazz music have you been listening to lately? 

We're happy to have you here and hope to see you around often. 😀

Alexander
Local Performer

Im Alex

20210207_164954.jpg

@Alexander  great to meet you. I hope all is well and good for you. Here is a playlist that was created for a daily post that is done here called GSOTD (Genre Songs Of The Day) this playlist grows each and every day.  https://pandora.app.link/tGBQmOVwHdb  enjoy the music.  

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alexander I moved your post over to this existing thread: Introduce Yourself

If you're up for it, feel free to follow these instructions and give everyone a chance to learn a little more about you.

No pressure! 😎

Listener001
Not applicable
  • Tragick (i wish i could change it but i don't think i can tbh. I chose this name totally by coincidence. I was listening to a song and that was the word I heard and I was like well why not.)
  • I'm from Southern  California  like right in between the Hollywood sign and Disneyland. 
  • Wait a sec a favorite. I can't choose anything i'd feel bad if I picked a favorite.  I listen to too much stuff. Indie Alt Rock Pop Kpop Country etc
  • I'm currently listening to copycat by Billie Eilish. (Someone help me I just realized that if im not listening to BTS or ATEEZ or any other kpop band im listening to alt Dirges.)
  • Favorite feature ... Artist only  I had to choose a favorite there (wait but isn't that a mode  or does it count as a feature ?)

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Listener001 Welcome to the :pandora: Community!

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself and let us know a little bit more about you. Feel free to check out our other discussions and the Playlist Swap, a place to discover and share Pandora content.

I will PM you about the username as well.

Create a post if you have a question and one of our awesome community members will jump in to respond. Be well and shout me out if you need anything. 😎:pandora:

@Listener001  glad to make your acquaintance. Here is a playlist I think you would enjoy. Hope to see you around the community more. You take care and stay safe.  https://pandora.app.link/9jioUSKANdb .  

MOHLovesAlaska