cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

Hapiiiee
Local Performer
  • Name? Crystal
  • Where you're from?  Los Angeles 
  • What your favorite genre of music is? , Hip Hop, pop I ❤️ Music  
  • What you're currently listening to? Santana 
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service?  Deep Cutes, curated playlist 

@Hapiiiee  happy to meet you. Here is a playlist I think you may like. It was created just for a daily post that is done here on Pandora, so the playlist grows everyday. I hope you enjoy the music.  https://pandora.app.link/pxxZlFSQNdb , take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the introduction, @Hapiiiee!

I grew up in the Bay Area, and Santana's music was definitely played around the house daily. 🎶🎸

Hope we continue to see you around the Community!

ForgeMPH
Opening Act

My name is Mason

I am from Houston, Texas

My favorite genre is Hip Hop

I am currently listening to NF

My favorite feature is the community!

XD love u guys

CATCH YA ON THE FLIP SIDE

MH

Great to meet you @ForgeMPH  (Mason), I hope your doing great. I'm from Up-State N.Y. I'm currently listening to a new playlist I just created. I love all kinds of music, all except for that of Rap. I have tried many times to give it a chance, but I could never acquire the taste for it. I do post it for GSOTD daily post, I also add it to the playlist I created just for the daily post. Well, hope to see you in the community every now and then. You take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear you've been enjoying your time on the Community so far, @ForgeMPH

Feel free to reach out if you ever have questions or need assistance with anything. 😁

Listener001
Not applicable

Thank you for the playlist. 

How did u share your playlist ?

@MOHLovesAlaska 

@Listener001  your more than welcome for the playlist. And as far as how I was able to share. At your home page, when you go to look at your playlist, choose the one you want to share. Click on it, it will show up in a new screen, at the left you will see your cover album of your playlist, under that you will 3 little dots, to the left of those little dots you will see a little circle with a curved arrow. Click on the curved arrow (share). Once you click on that you will see a white box appear that will have share playlist, to the right, you will see your options of how you can share. Facebook, Twitter, Copy Link. When you click on copy link, you will see a caption appear at the top of your screen that will say Link Copied in a small white box. You then come back here in the community and in the listener lounge you can share your playlist. When you reply, your box will appear, at the top of your reply box you will see options, between your emoji and your camera you will see a paper clip icon, click on that. Once you do  another box will appear, in the first box you will rick click and then select paste, the second box below that just left click for your link to be displayed. Then click ok at bottom right. If you have any problems just click in my user name and message me. I will walk you through it until you get it. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

Listener001
Not applicable

Thank you!

RedJokerYT
Diamond in the Rough

My name is Marty Cornwall Red Joker Games

I'm from Visalia, California

my favorite genre is a tie between rock and country

and I have a YouTube gaming channel

Moderator Edit: Link sharing

Take Care. Epik Table Flip (˚Õ˚)ر ~~~~╚╩╩╝

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the introduction, @RedJokerYT.

Hope we continue to see you around some more! 😎 

marcoamoore
Local Performer

test

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@marcoamoore Test successful. 😎

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

xiamiahscott
Local Performer

My name is xiamiah i live in kentucky 

@xiamiahscott ,nice to meet you. I have a friend I met in the service who lives in Paducah, Kentucky. Well, anyway. If you are at all interested, Pandora has a daily post called GSOTD (Genre Songs Of The Day). You can request your favorites to this post. Once selected they will be added to the GSOTD playlist. This playlist was created just for this daily post. Here is the link for the playlist.  https://pandora.app.link/AgHM04Ct7db , you can check out the playlist, and see what your favorites are that are not on the playlist. Enjoy the music. Take care and stay safe. 

P.S Hope to hear from you soon. Be safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RedJokerYT Great to have you here! 

That's rad, what games do you play? ✌️

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@xiamiahscott Hey, I'm Erick & I'm from California. 🐻

I hope that you find the community a welcoming place. If you have any questions, ask in the community & our lovely members will help out. We also have a few mods around who jump in where they can.

Thanks for being a community member! I hope to see you around often. :pandora:

RedJokerYT
Diamond in the Rough

@ErickPandora i play Fortnite, Minecraft, and Roblox

Take Care. Epik Table Flip (˚Õ˚)ر ~~~~╚╩╩╝

Listener001
Not applicable

Yay you're from California. I'm from California too! Do you listen to Alt 98.7 KYSR on the radio? Muse is awesome.

RUn333KRACK
Underground

Hello PANDORA LAND....i just joined here cuz the 30 day free trail as cover your ears i am a SPOTIFY subscriber but going to give this a 30 day shot...

My name is Mark and i hail from the GARDEN STATE NEW JERSEY.  I really dont have just one main genre i listen to as my playlists and libraries are so varied it is krazy.  But a 🔫 to my head i am going COUNTRY....but not the new I STARTED TO RAP IN MY COUNTRY SONGS(as GEORGE STRAIT just screamed **ahem** IS THIS S%&T). Right now i am listening to 80s ROCK...still figuring out my favorite service from PANDORA.