cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

ehssenior17
Opening Act

I went to Baltimore, Maryland in Summer of 2019 with my church youth group

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ehssenior17 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you having trouble adjusting the volume to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?

Let me know.

kayden_S
Up & Coming Artist

name: kayden stephens

where you're from: delta co. Also known as the middle of nowhere

what's my favorite genre of music: country

what are you currently listening to: garth brooks radio

favorite feature of pandora services: group music by year like i like garth brooks so the radio is playing shania twain and others from the same century

ks

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Pandora Community, @kayden_S! 🎉

You can find my introduction here. 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

wayneashleymusi
Local Performer

Howdy #PandoraPeeps!  My name is Wayne and I'm an artist and also founder of a publishing and publicist group.  I'm a big fan of Pandora and the very artist-friendly community here!!  

• Name? L. Wayne Ashley
  • Where you're from? Houston, TX
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Good lol.  I like all types of music.  
  • What you're currently listening to? Can't escape Joel Corry ft. MNEK- Head and Heart
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service? I love the podcasts.  Always a fun experience.  

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @wayneashleymusi. 👋

Nice to e-meet you - feel free to check out my introduction here. 

We're happy to have you as a member of the :pandora: Community!

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Helms
Local Performer

Great and you? 

Whoshebe1
Local Performer

Hi! My name is Shema,

From Las Vegas, Nv.

I love R&B mostly. I'm listening to rap, pop and inspirational right now.

I believe my favorite Pandora feature is the ability to create my own station and the voice ads I can do for my songs!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Whoshebe1 Thanks for the intro!

R&B is definitely one of my favorite genres of music as well.

Hope we continue to see you around some more! 😁

Cocktailsat6
Opening Act
  • Name? Cocktails at 6
  • Where you're from? Southern California, USA 
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Chill Poolside on the Rooftop Lounge Music (add some tasteful electric guitar!) 
  • What you're currently listening to? I Can East 
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service? Of course The Music Genome Project, but the people who work here are also very nice and helpful! Cheers everyone! 

@Cocktailsat6 I listened to both of your songs "Vegas Vertigo" and "Vacay Cay". I will be adding both of your songs to tomorrow's post and playlist. I would also like a little background info about each song, If you have ever been to the GSOTD post you would be able to read some background info about the artist as well as the song. Many of the GSOTD supporters like that feature the best. I'm not looking for anything personal about your life, nor would I ever ask that of you or anyone for that matter, just something that you would like for readers to know about you and your music. If you want you can private message me with that info, just click on my user name and go from there.

I wish you the very best in your music career, you take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Cocktailsat6
Opening Act

Thank you so much! Here is some background on the tunes, feel free to post it.

Vegas Vertigo was inspired by my recent trip to Las Vegas looking at the glorious, and vertigo inducing, view of the strip from one of the highest rooms of the Venetian Hotel. It's electronica, chill, and upbeat guitar, all at the same time! There is also a video for it on YouTube for anyone interested.

Vacay Cay was inspired by a recent trip to a rooftop lounge with beautiful, sweeping ocean views.  A place of complete peace and tranquillity, but also inspiration and coolness, and yes, I had a Cocktail at 6 o'clock. 

@Cocktailsat6 Awesome, thank you for that inside detailed info about your music. I got a good laugh when I read "I had a Cocktail at 6'oclock". Nice touch. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cocktailsat6 Thanks so much for the love!

You know where to reach us if you ever need anything. 🤝

Enjoy the music! 😎

Fratty
Underground

Name: Erica

Favorite Genre of Music: Disco and anything else that makes my foot tap.

Currently Listening to: Loud Luxury - Body

Favorite feature of the Pandora service? Radio stations are on point when you type in your favorite song. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Fratty. I agree! 

You can never go wrong with starting a new station based off a song.

Hope we continue to see you around some more! 😁

meshellie
Local Performer

Hi Pandorians.  Name here is Meshel, came from a mother's womb not too sure where from after that, but most recently, came from the California state.  Been listening to a lot of blues lately. Anywhere from folk blue's to jazzy blue's to country blue's and so on.  Glad to be starting something productive with my time. Lol!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to California, @meshellie. 😎☀️

Thanks for the introduction - feel free to check out mine here.

Hope we continue to see you around some more! 

levi_
Local Performer

Hi I’m levi_  I love this app.I haven’t upgraded yet but I love listening to the music

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @levi_😎

What are some of your favorite stations to listen to?