cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introduce Yourself

Local Performer
  • P.D.H. - Chillhop music artist
  • Chicago born and raised but living in Milwaukee
  • I am a huge Chillhop and Jazzhop fan. I am also a fan of Jazz and Smooth Jazz.
  • The new Lo-Fi Chill Radio curated by Pandora. I am very impressed with the music that I have been hearing on it. Some of the artists are more abstract than mainstream Chillhop artists while retaining the fundamental elements that make their sounds Chillhop and Jazzhop. Also I noticed that the Radio station was created on 1/11/2021 very impressed with that. Hope to find my music there.
  • There really is a lot to love about Pandora. But I really like that Pandora has Radio particularly for Lofi Chill that is pretty much inclusive of Jazzhop, as well. I also like that Pandora has Playlists. However, you don't have Lofi, Chillhop, or Jazzhop Playlists. Hope to find my music there.IMG00038-20100415-1210.jpg

Hi, @PDH. 👋

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Pandora Community. :pandora: You can find my introduction here.

LoFi tunes are nice and I listen to them often. I also enjoy mellow electronic music with R&B / Jazz influences. 

Look forward to seeing you around the community space more often! 🎵

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Local Performer

Thank you very much. Really appreciate it. 

Continued peace.