cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

Jamietempleton
Local Performer

20181024_160125.jpg

 Yep oic  what ur up to lol now what

Jamie

Suge
Diamond in the Rough

What??? Didn't really understand what you were trying to say

Gina Suge V.

Vivi24
Local Performer

I’m Violet

From Oregon

I like house, chill, really anything

Recently love Milky Chance

Playlists 

Naketunes102
Underground
Listening to slow ride on a barge. Yup gonna add it to my to do list.
Thanks

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Nice to meet you, @Vivi24 @Jamietempleton. Welcome to the Pandora Community! :pandora:

You can check out my intro here.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

KatieTaylorTN
Underground
  • Name Katie
  • Where you're from Greater Chattanooga area, TN
  • What your favorite genre of music is quite a mix from 40s big band to Linkin Park to Christ Stapleton to Opus Orange to Disney , depends on the mood 
  • What you're currently listening to  Hipster Cocktail Radio 
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service The ability to collect and listen to entire albums 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @KatieTaylorTN. 👋

So nice to have you as a Pandora listener and member of the community. Welcome! :pandora:

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

Roci
Underground

Hi, I'm Roci. I listen to the Skilliet Radio station when I exercise. It is not my normal kind of music, but it sure does help keep me going. Other than that, I listen to just about everything except rap.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Roci. 👋

Welcome to the Pandora Community! :pandora:

You can check out my intro here.

Suge
Diamond in the Rough
Ok
Gina Suge V.

xygranny15
Local Performer

Name? Juanita

Where you're from? Huntsville, Alabama

What your favorite genre of music is? Old School R&B

What you're currently listening to? Anthony Hamilton I Cry

A favorite feature of the Pandora service? Being able to make my own playlists. 

20211013_060715.jpg

Juanita Demery

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to have you join our Community, @xygranny15😁

Feel free to check out my intro here.

Hope we continue to see you around some more! 

yunvCEO
Underground

introduce yourself

yunvCEO

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@yunvCEO I moved your post into this existing thread: Introduce Yourself

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

You can check out my intro here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Hello Pandora Community! I've been on Pandora since 2013. Currently I'm a Premium member. I don't know if I really have a favorite genre of music. Pandora has allowed me to really appreciate a wide variety of music. I can say I do have a favorite artist. I'm a big Jack Johnson fan. I've got about 30 stations and over 40 playlists. I almost exclusively listen to music on Pandora. I even listen offline I my car. I'm new to the community and this is my first post. I look forward to exploring the community when I'm listening to music. Have love in your heart not hate. Peace!

I forgot to tell where I'm from so I came back to edit my post. I'm from South Carolina.

UncleBud
Chart Topper

I like the Pandora modes too. I have a few Artists Only stations. I also like the artist pop up where various artists host a channel. It's cool to hear what some of the artists listen to.

DaneProphet
Underground
  • Name? Dane Prophet
  • Where you're from? Chicago
    • What your favorite genre of music is? Hip-hop, Christian Gospel Hip Hop
  • What you're currently listening to? Currently listening to my Latest single "Place" here on Pandora! Please check it out!! Pandora Community! I am thankful for the 1,889 Listeners I have for this past month. 
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service? I love the artist features. I love the Pandora AMP feature for artist. I had the opportunity of being featured in the AMP FRESH CUTS playlist here on Pandora by the editorial team! Thank you!

Hopefully I can be added to more editorial playlist in the future.😊https://pandora.app.link/LSOzTYKQukb https://pandora.app.link/LSOzTYKQukb 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

What sort of music music is on Skillet Radio? I listen to a wide variety of music. Just the name of the station seems interesting.

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Hi Katie. I like a wide variety of music. I'll have tho check out Hipster Cocktail Radio. The name sounds interesting.

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Hi Violet. Oregon is 1 of 7 states I've not been to. Your post says you like chill. Can I suggest checking out Jack Johnson. His music is really mellow.