cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

artisvida
Opening Act

@UncleBud thank you for the warm welcome! I've been reading a few posts and started a thread today as well. You can check it out here.  Would love to get your input if possible. 😊

MusicFanInSC
Opening Act

Hello all, I'm Klegg, father of 2 beautiful boys. I'm from South Carolina (USA). My favorite music is pop but really I listen to a lot of music (just not a fan of rap or hardcore music). I'm new to Pandora so I look forward to learning about all the features.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the intro, @MusicFanInSC.

If you're up for it, feel free to check out our latest playlist challenge: Challenge #21: Name Playlist

Hope we continue to see you around some more! 😎

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@MusicFanInSC Hi Klegg. Very cool name btw. I'm from SC too. It looks like your taste in music is like mine. I hope we'll see you around the community.

AlwaysAndForeve
Local Performer

Hey y'all!! My name's Laura and I'm from small town, no one ever heard of, Morley lol! It's a hick town but Im no hick, I listen to mostly rap but I like anything with good lyrics as well! 

IMG_20211028_142001151.jpg

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Community, @AlwaysAndForeve. 👋🏽

It looks like some folks have been sharing some of their favorite new Rap songs on this thread.

Hope we continue to see you around some more! 

MUDDBONE
Local Performer

I'd like to introduce myself to my fellow music loving families,I am dr.Twelvepoles daroot ph.D a retired physician and psychiatrist of the mind of man and the spirit dwelling within all,and the imagination of the blending of all we absorbed along the way to our destination of pre ordained selections,good luck,and good music my friends..+ mediums exposured,/relativity of energies/ readings/ tarot readings/psychic feeler/intuition seeer

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

Dr Twelvepoles Daroot me

k1518641
Local Performer

love the hoodie

k1518641
Local Performer

Name: Kelsie 

Genre of music: Christian

Currently listening to: When I grow up by NF

Favorite Feature: Listening to new songs everyday

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

NC is always one of my favorite places to visit, @k1518641. 😎

Thanks for joining the Community! :pandora:

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the intro, @MUDDBONE.🤝

Hope we continue to see you around some more! 

HillbillyHoot
Opening Act

NAME: Dolton

Where I'm From Minnesota

Favorite Music Genre: any kind of rock or something dubstep and remixy

What I Like About Pandora: they have what i like

What I'm Currently Listening To: FFDP and Disturbed

Hoot

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Community, @HillbillyHoot. 😁

If you're up for it, feel free to check out and participate in our latest playlist challenge: Challenge #21: Name Playlist

Hope we continue to see you around!

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@AlwaysAndForeve  Hi Laura. Welcome to the community. We how we'll see you around commenting on other posts.

@MUDDBONE  Welcome to you too Dr.

tamelaGBerry68
Local Performer

Blessings everyone I am Tamela Grandberry this is my first time in the community room. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @tamelaGBerry68. 👋🏽

I moved your post into this existing thread so you can check out some intros other around the Community have left: Introduce Yourself

Feel free to check out mine as well here.

Hope we continue to see you around some more. 😎

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@tamelaGBerry68 Hi Tamela! Welcome to the community. I hope we'll see you commenting on some of the posts or creating your own.

bugzdeebunny
Opening Act

My name is Dee

I'm Originally from California... My favorite genre of music is RMB, I'm really into Polo G rn...

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @bugzdeebunny. 👋

Happy to have you as a member of the Pandora Community! :pandora:

You can find my intro here.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

bugzdeebunny
Opening Act

yesssssss peiorod