cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

bugzdeebunny
Opening Act

Thats Fye.....

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@bugzdeebunny Hi Dee! Happy to have join the community. I hope we'll see you commenting on some of the posts.

bugzdeebunny
Opening Act

Heyyyyyyyyyyy

sethbowers
Underground

Heyyy. I am now entering 10 or more characters. 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@sethbowers Hi Seth! Welcome to the community. Hope you'll take the time to check out some of the other posts here. Peace!

CareyD1959
Local Performer

Hello everyone I am not new to Pandora Radio, I actually think I have had an account for the lifetime of Pandora. Not sure if I have anything to add or not? Hope you all are doing well in life, I have a lot to say about things and I hope I don't offend anyone. I am not meaning too. And I will not change my thought pattern, unless you have a reasonable opinion, and the intelligence to teach me the way you think. I already have a significant other to tell me I am wrong, which she does pretty well. I am 62 years old and I am on disability, I spend my day working with my truck and trailer hauling stuff to the dump. Sometimes I get paid but most of the time it is voluntary and I am cool with that. I have my ad on Facebook, but I don't think it is set up to good. I welcome your comments about anything and I am not offended easily. My normal handle is grump but someone else has it so you can call me CareyD or grump. I drove a gasoline delivery truck for 22 years and I have been retired since 2013. I don't know if this is OK or what I need to do to make my posts readable 

Carey Dean Mead

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @CareyD1959. 😎

It's always nice to see one of our long-time listeners join the Community.

I moved your post into this thread to give others a chance to check out your introduction: Introduce Yourself

Feel free to check out mine as well here.

Hope we continue to see you around some more! 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@CareyD1959 Hi Carey! Welcome to the community. Everyone is welcome here. I've never noticed any hostile comments anywhere throughout the various posts. I hope you'll check out some of the other posts here. Peace!

BuffAndi21
Local Performer

Hello I'm Andi I'm a homemaker and stay at home mom here in Ohio. I listen to a variety of genres of music, currently  got some heavy metal on.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks so much for taking the time to introduce yourself, @BuffAndi21

If you're up for it, feel free to check out and participate in our latest playlist challenge: Challenge #21: Name Playlist

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! 😁

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@BuffAndi21 Welcome to the community. I hope you'll stop by later an check out some of the other posts. Peace!

Jimboslice1
Local Performer

IMG_20210802_091930225.jpg

 JImmie Guillen

Jacksonville tx 

Christian music 

Currently listening to By your side by tenth avenue north

Pandora premium

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the intro, @Jimboslice1. 👑

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Jimboslice1 Hi Jimmie! Welcome to the community. I hope I'll see you commenting on some of the other posts. Peace!

Nunes84ch
Local Performer

My name is Christina. I have listened to Pandora for quite a while. I like a little of all genres, but like rap slot more. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Community. @Nunes84ch. 😁

If you're up for it, feel free to check out and participate in our latest playlist challenge: Challenge #21: Name Playlist

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Nunes84ch Hi Christina! Welcome to the community. I hope I'll see you commenting I some of our other posts. Peace!

Smoothdriver
Local Performer
  • Name: Will
  • Where from: near Augusta, GA
  • favorite genre of music : Mostly anything acoustic instrumentals such as Classical, Jazz, Folk, Country, Western, Also enjoy vocal harmony.
  • What you're currently listening to? Hymns radio station right now
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service: non stop music to my taste without ads

billmckinney
Underground

Bill. I'm in the Free State of Florida. I listen to Rock-n-Roll. I listen to Pandora through out my home with Alexas. 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Smoothdriver @billmckinney. 👋

Welcome to the Pandora Community! We're happy to have you here. :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024