cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

borskies
Local Performer

Name: George

Genre of music, Chill down tempo,

Currently listening too. Nothing because it keeps skipping over songs. I really hope they fix it soon. I miss my stations.

Pandora service, I'm able to chat with someone about this skipping problem. Most of all is the new music I discover when I'm on my play list. 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@borskies Hi George and welcome to the community. If you like chill music may I recommend checking out Jack Johnson. He's one of my favorite artist. Anyway, I hope we'll see you around the community commenting on some of our other posts. Peace! ✌️

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@borskies I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@jas1_maine Hi Jass and welcome to the community. I hope we'll see more of you as you visit the community and comment on some of our other posts. Peace! ✌️

Shababi352
Local Performer

New at this community chatting so just saying Hello world 

Mattcavemusic
Underground

Welcome to the world of Pandora!

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Shababi352 @Mattcavemusic 

Hello and welcome to the community. I would encourage you to check out some of our other posts here. We'd love to see you around the community commenting on some of the other posts. The weekends are kind of quiet around here. Anyway, I hope we'll see you around. Peace! ✌️

diggnitty
Underground

Hi my name is Toby. I am from South East Missouri. I like to many Genres to list (Viking music to old punk to Old hymns). Right now I’m enjoying Christian Contemporary (on like 24/7). I have been a fan of Pandora for over a decade. I think my favorite feature is the dang Music Genome Project. People either get it or they don’t. I get it and I love it. 

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Hi @diggnitty  welcome to the community I have some family that's in Missouri I love to go visit Missouri well I hope you enjoy the community we would love to see commenting on other posts here in the community have a great day 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@diggnitty Hello and welcome to the community. It's a small but growing community. I hope we'll see you around the community commenting on some of the other posts here. Thanks for stopping by and sharing with us. Peace! ✌️

diggnitty
Underground

Hi again. Sorry I thought my first intro didn’t go through. I now see that it did. Thank you all for your replies. 

Lonely1E
Local Performer

My name is Andrew. I am 43, and I have always liked rock, metal, and West coast  hip hop.... Lately, I have been really identifying with Five Finger Death Punch, Tom MacDonald, Dax, and Pop Evil. FFDP I swear most of their songs were written as theme songs or a soundtrack for my life! Scary!

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Lonely1E Hi Andrew and welcome to the community. It's a small community but hopefully growing. I listen to country, pop, rock and R&B from the 80's to the present. I'm 57 from South Carolina. 

I hope we'll see you around the community commenting on some of the other posts here. I'll see you around. Peace! ✌️

@Lonely1E great intro, as @UncleBud stated this is a small, but yet a great community where you can spend time doing so much. There are music challenges you can complete, you can share your music or collect what others have shared in the community. You can create your own posts, or reply to others. You can private message others. 

Well, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Billy2ColJuarez
Local Performer

Hello Erik My name is Billy. I've enjoyed Pandora for many years and now moving to Mexico but don't want to loose Pandora, so how do I do it?

Emiles699
Local Performer

Thank you for the wonderful welcome I can't wait to start this journey further with Pandora!

EmJ1212
Local Performer

IMG_20220425_054533_159.jpg

 I am a Mississippi hippie, and I love all music. Especially alternative 90s. I want to learn how to get people to follow,and listen to my Playlist.. I would like to be a DJ and have my own talk show. Well hit me up!! Peace ✌ Oh, and right now I'm listening to Lost boy by Ruth B

Tags (1)

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Billy2ColJuarez Hi Billy. I will tag one of our moderators to see if he can help you. 

@AdamPandora  

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@EmJ1212 Hello and welcome to the community. It's a small community but hopefully growing. 

I like Ruth B's "Lost Boy." Great song. Anyway you can share your playlist here. 

Bud's Faves is my playlist I listen to the most. It's country, pop, R & B, and rock from the last 42 years. If you share your playlist and someone collects your playlist, they can then follow you on Pandora. I'd be happy to follow you on Pandora.

Emiles699
Local Performer
I'm doing great!