cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,284 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@meisenhart75 Welcome the Pandora Community! :pandora:

Thanks for your introduction - you can check out mine to learn a little more about me, here

Hope we continue to see you around some more! 😎

Force_User
Opening Act

When I Grow Up

Leave Me Alone

The Force is with us.

Termich, I also wish you great wellness as well as good fortune. May you find all that you seek to find for the good in your life. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

meisenhart75 nice to meet you Mike. My name is Matt. I have been here less than a year, but I feel like I have been here longer. Alyssa, Tanner, Adam, as well as Erick (Pandora's Moderators) they make you feel like good friends, even great friends. I enjoy all kinds of music, just not Rap. Well hope to see you around the community more. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

sweetjim007
Underground
  • Jim here, rock and roll forever! #1 all time favorite songHome alone  rockin outHome alone rockin out " Stairway to Heaven , Led Zeppelin

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @sweetjim007. 👋

Hope you're enjoying the tunes! 🎸

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sweetjim007 Rock on! 🎸

Thanks for joining the Pandora Community. 😁

DillonLovesYou9
Underground

I Am Very New

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DillonLovesYou9 Thanks for joining the Pandora Community. :pandora:

I moved your post to this thread so that you can give yourself a proper introduction - you can check out mine to learn a little more about me, here

If you're up for it, you can share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service?

No pressure at all! We are happy to have you a part of the Community either way. 😎

@sweetjim007 nice to meet you. I also like that song by Zeppelin. My favorite song from the 70's is Sylvia's Mother by Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show. In the 80's it was Faithfully by Journey. The 90's it was Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve, as well as Foolish Games by Jewel. Foolish Games by Jewel is still my favorite song today. Well take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

Middad
Opening Act
  • Name: Gerald
  • Where are you from: Melbourne, Florida
  • What is your favorite genre of music: Goth, Industrial, Emo, Classic, Hair-Band 80's, Heavy Metal,
  • What are you currently listening to: Front Line Assembly
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora Service: Plays the genre with no commercials or mixed genres. Something about that changed more recently, of which I hope gets corrected soon! I am a ten year Pandora listener now. 

Middad great to have you here. Nice to meet you. Hope to see you around the community more. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

solfire
Local Performer
  • Name? Jen
  • Where you're from? St. Petersburg, FL
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Alternative & Country
  • What you're currently listening to? Today's Alternative - 21 Pilots, Cage the Elephant
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service? no ads so I can run without them

A2444CE7-1482-482A-9E87-947E021FA691_1_201_a.jpeg

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @solfire. 👋

So glad to have you as a new member of the Pandora Community - welcome 😊

Hope you're enjoying the tunes during your runs! 👟

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!

solfire welcome, I hope to see you around more. My favorite is everything but rap. Here are two playlist that I hope you check out when you have some time. The first one is my own personal playlist, it has 680 songs.  https://pandora.app.link/2dHsZwJbT9 , this next one is an all women's playlist. I created it back on Mother's day for all the women here at Pandora.  https://pandora.app.link/YuRdawQbT9 , it has 215 songs. Well take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the introduction, @solfire!

Hope we continue to see you around the Community some more. 😁

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Middad Welcome to the Community!

I do see @TannerPandora was able to help resolve the issue you were having with your stations on this thread: Hearing out of place tracks on station

Feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions down the line. 😎

DaneProphet
Underground
  • Name? Artist- Dane Prophet
  • Where you're from? Illinois
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Christian/Gospel/Rap
  • What you're currently listening to? Dane Prophet

Pandora Community  Spread the word!!!!

Thank you!

• Favorite feature of the Pandora service?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Community, @DaneProphet!

Hope we continue to see you around some more. 😎

DaneProphet happy to meet you. Great introduction, great taste in music (just no rap for me). I hope to see you around in the community more. Take care and stay safe. 

P.S Here is a taste of my music. I hope you check it out.  https://pandora.app.link/1jbBtAiv99 .  

MOHLovesAlaska