cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,284 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tatahsinahmet I moved your post to this thread to give you a chance to formally introduce yourself to the community.

If you're up for it, feel free to follow the instructions in this post, and allow everyone to learn a little more about you.

No pressure! 😎

Bacon, I agree. No Ads is an awesome feature. As for my favorite music genre, well anything but rap. I just never could get into it.

mod edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

Andreuz-Music
Underground

Andreuz.jpg

• Name? Hello, my name is Andreuz (music composer)
  • Where you're from?  San Antonio, Texas
  • What your favorite genre of music is?  Instrumental / Classic Rock
  • What you're currently listening to?  Instrumental
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service? Pandora AMP & Next Big Sound. As a new "Instrumental" artist myself, I am extremely excited that my new album was accepted on Pandora. Besides Pandora's excellent radio station, these 2 additional services that Pandora offers will help me further establish a fan base and soon setup my own custom Pandora Radio Station.  I thank Pandora for these awesome services!    - Andreuz

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Andreuz-Music. 👋

Welcome to the Pandora Community!

Thanks so much for sharing and congrats on your album submission 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!

brwn_paper
Local Performer

Hi, my user name is brwn_paper. I am in a Rocky Mountain state. My favorite music is Christian music. I just listened to a Keith Green song. I don't know what my favorite Pandora feature is. Blessings.

Lolmeda
Local Performer
  • Name? Maria de Lourdes
  • Where you're from? puerto Rico
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Salsa
  • What you're currently listening to? 
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service?

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Pandora Community, @Lolmeda @brwn_paper. 👋

Happy to have you as members! 🎶

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

Yoshi
Diamond in the Rough

Just a listener...
Name? Yoshi
Where you're from? South Dakota
What your favorite genre of music is? All
What you're currently listening to? Starbomb
Favorite feature of the Pandora service? The Thumbprint Station

-If you think about it, the brain named itself...-

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Yoshi. 👋

My fave feature is Thumbprint Radio too. 

Thanks for being a part of the Pandora Community! 🎧

Yoshi
Diamond in the Rough

Ah, nice.

-If you think about it, the brain named itself...-

Jeffreyb22
Local Performer
  • Name?    Jeffrey
  • Where you're from? RI
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Oldies
  • What you're currently listening to? Stevie Wonder
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service? Just exploring. Did have subscription but had issues adding stations. No I listed for free with ad's. Might give it another chance. Support is terrible.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jeffreyb22 Sorry to hear about your prior experience with Pandora.

If you ever run into any trouble with the service, you can check out our various Support spaces within the community to see if there is already a solution to your issue. 

If not, feel free to create a new thread and tag either myself or one of our other moderators ( @AlyssaPandora @TannerPandora ) and we will do our best to support you.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 😎

@Juice what needs to be done for you for your thumb to do a 180? Hope thing's get better for ya.

@Johnprieto2715 Pandora does have a good community support. It is nice to know if your having issues or just a ? someone is there to help out. Take care and stay safe.

Take care and stay safe.

😁

Moderator edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

@fortnerwolf you hit the nail on the head when you stated "Favorite feature of the Pandora service?  No commercials! I also have a few other personal favorites other then no commercials. Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

LeoLiennod
Underground
Thank all who read
Tags (1)

Bacon I became good friends with a guy I met at Fort Dix during training who lives in Kentucky. Just felt like sharing that. Take care and be safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

LeoLiennod I thank you for your message you sent me. Take care and be safe. In case your interested, I have posted some of my playlist on the playlist board. Take care.

MOHLovesAlaska

LeoLiennod
Underground

@MOHLovesAlaska thinks your post is awesome and just gave you likes!

SubjectRe: Introduce Yourself
Date:01-08-2020 08:59 AM

• Name? LeoLiennod
  • Where you're from? Pensacola, Florida
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Hip Hop
  • What you're currently listening to? "is" by LeoLiennod
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service? The community experience
  •  
  • Google Search LeoLiennodGoogle Search LeoLiennod

Scan the QR and discover!!!Scan the QR and discover!!!

IMG_20200125_211646_477.jpg

Introducing the Digital Curator | CEO Leo Donneil Weatherspoon 

Discover, Digital Creator | Musical Artist -- LeoLiennod on Pandora. Pensacola, Florida native is verified by Google, Instagram, YouTube, and other streaming services. Leo Donneil Weatherspoon also known as "LeoLiennod " on social media is an up and coming entrepreneur, an Android app developer as well as the CEO of a Digital Media Production Company -- appropriately named leoliennodPRODUCTIONS LLC. 

As an independent artist, LeoLiennod has pioneered the digital market as a digital creator in many ways via social media, Pandora, and YouTube. 

Discover Leo Donneil Weatherspoon, the Digital Curator of LeoLiennod the Digital Creator of leoliennodPRODUCTIONS, LLC and enjoy the works!!! 

Tags (3)

_1080W_1080H.jpghttps://pandora.app.link/zryIGVHEn6  LeoLiennod, I must say, I'm not a rap fan, but this was pretty good. Take care and be safe.

MOHLovesAlaska
Tags (1)

LeoLiennod
Underground

Thank you @MOHLovesAlaska