Name: Nope

Where I'm From: I forget

Favorite Genre: Metal/Industrial

What I'm Currently Listening To: Blue Stahli

Favorite Feature of Pandora: Idk

Highlighted

Re: Introduce Yourself

Local Performer

Hello Pandorans, I'm Carla Slatton and I'm rocking it Nor-Cal fabulous in Red Bluff, California! You won't find much "classic" rock on my playlist. Five Finger Death Punch! Seether! Dinosaur Pile-Up! Disturbed! Theory of a Dead Man! I already did all that old rock back when it was new. So, my playlist helps me lie about my age! I was born in the Age of Aquarious!

Highlighted

Hi there, @deathmetaldude @Grannysgottaroc. 👋

Welcome to the Pandora Community! 🎶

Thanks so much for sharing more about your musical tastes.

Happy posting and enjoy the tunes! 🎵

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Underground

Hello. My name is Erin. I am a longtime fan of Pandora, and just discovered the Pandora community! I can't wait to get more involved with helping improve Pandora. I'm from California. My favorite genre of music is metal. Right now, I'm listening to Muse Radio. My favorite feature of Pandora is the way new stations get introduced.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ecole Welcome to Community! 👋🏻 

Thanks for sharing your fav with us and hope to see you around community more. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. 

Happy posting! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Highlighted

Local Performer

Hello, & goud morning, nice to be here. I'm from Goshen, Indiana. I like all types of music; music is my lifeline. Just looking to do some easy listening, and continue on my journey, for finding new music, & new artists.

Highlighted

Hi, @llindmeier7 @ecole. 👋

So happy that you both discovered the Pandora Community. 

Hope to see you two around more often! 🎹

Highlighted

Local Performer

Hello all. My name is Erick and I'm just getting started with Pandora. I'm from Chicago, ILL. Not currently listening to anything. I like all types of music but my preference is R&B 60's thru 80's.

Highlighted

Welcome to the community! @EG 👋

Thanks so much for sharing your music preferences - I love R&B music too. 🎵

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Opening Act

Hi Erick, hey EG I don't know what kind of fish you caught, but looking at the sizes of them, I would say you had one awesome fishing trip. Welcome to Pandora community. Take care EG.

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Opening Act
  • My name: Bub (nickname)
  • I'm from Up-State N.Y
  • All kinds of music (Just not Rap) It just never thrilled me.
  • Someone Like You by Adele (Current song)
  • My favorite feature of Pandora would be creating my own playlist, and multiple playlist. I have one that is for just reading, one for listening to all the time, and I also have a thumbs-up play list. My favorite song is Foolish Games by Jewel. My favorite instrument are the Highlander Bagpipes. My favorite time of year is WINTER. The snow, the cold, the wind, I just find it to be the most beautiful time of year. Logging is by far my most loved occupation. There is nothing like being in the woods, being in nature and seeing the life that it holds. 

Moderator Edit: Format

Highlighted

Local Performer

Hello! My name is Kathleen and I have been listening to Pandora for years now and I thought it might be fun to chat with the Pandora Community!

Name? Kathleen

Where you're from? Metamora, MI

What your favorite genre of music is? Mostly 90s alternative rock, and hard rock, plus a few other favorite bands.

What you're currently listening to? I listen to 90s alternative a lot, I also listen to Panic! at the Disco and The Killers.

Favorite feature of the Pandora service? My favorite feature is being able to customize your channel with thumbs up and thumbs down.